Congratulations on your future win

Ice bowl 67

Hey, Ice Bowl.  We feel your pain, buddy.  We had 17 years of knowing we were going to get our azzes kicked when facing a top team.  It's no fun at all.

I'm trying to find reasons to be worried, but can't really find any.  The Bills have the best defense in the league and the GB offense is putrid, and now their best WR weapons are injured.  I think they may have issues on the offensive line too, but maybe I'm confusing that with another team. Honestly, as long as the Bills come out focused and protect the ball, this game should be over by halftime.  And with it being a nationally televised night game, we know we are going to see Josh's A+ game, which should scare the absolute piss out of GB fans.  I'm sticking by my prediction of Bills 37, GB 3.

Edited by TheBrownBear

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

You guys should destroy us. We have no WRs and our Quarterback has fallen apart. 

This year hasn’t been fun.😔

Not looking forward to being 3-5 after Sunday.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think it’s already here.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I have no faith in my team of doing anything right. 

Wow.  Woe is me.  😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ice Man, you’re a friend and any Bills fan who’s been on TBD for a minute knows it.  I purposefully didn’t bring this game up out of respect for you.

You're one of the best non Bills fan who comes on here and is so nice, respectful, and I honestly root for them for you pal.

As much as I always want to win,

I hope it a a competitive game for you pal.  Anyone on this board that’s new, please show Iceman respect, and be kind.  

When I saw the topic I clicked just to see if it was Ice Bowl. Always like to read his thoughtful posts.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

What's the general consensus in the home town region on Rodgers? Does the majority support him and want to give him weapons or has he lost his shine, and/or has ticked too many people off, and you guys are ready for a new QB? 

4 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Agreed, it must be quite a shock. But any given Sunday - nothing can be taken for granted. And even with struggling teams, it's the hope that keeps people ticking over week to week.

Except we used the running game more against the Chiefs. Have the horrible feeling we may put Morris on the inactive list for Moss.

For sure.  Run game looked great in the 1st half vs the chiefs. Hopefully they found the right formula for success. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think it’s already here.

I was there for the 22-0 drilling in Green Bay. I hope Josh remembers that and the Bills roll. With that being said, Green Bay and their fans and stadium are great. Other than the game itself, amazing experience and cool atmosphere.  Go Pack Go but for this weekend Go Bills rules the weekend. 

8 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

This game is definitely of more importance to Green Bay. If they have anything left in the tank this should be the week to show it. I don’t think anything is a given. 

Yeah, regardless of the Packers’ problems on offense, this isn’t Kenny Pickett or Ryan Tannehill coming to Orchard Park… their defense is extremely talented and their whole season is on the line this week.  I’m not saying Green Bay will win, but this will be a desperate, dangerous team we’re playing Sunday night. It will probably not be a pushover.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ice Man, you’re a friend and any Bills fan who’s been on TBD for a minute knows it.  I purposefully didn’t bring this game up out of respect for you.

You're one of the best non Bills fan who comes on here and is so nice, respectful, and I honestly root for them for you pal.

As much as I always want to win,

I hope it a a competitive game for you pal.  Anyone on this board that’s new, please show Iceman respect, and be kind.  

I completely disagree. Far from bringing any legit football insight to the conversation, he plays this ‘I really like you guys and your team!’ schtick on nearly every Fanbase. You’ll find him when you peruse other teams boards. True, he could be like normal trolls who  just come here to take a dump and leave. But unlike a typical troll, he plays the sweetheart game, with a thirsty quest for personal attention, then sticks around awhile, wearing out his welcome..🤦‍♂️ He’s been called out for it many times here, which is why his drop-bys are finally less frequent. A troll in sheeps’ clothing is still a troll. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I completely disagree. Far from bringing any legit football insight to the conversation, he plays this ‘I really like you guys and your team!’ schtick on nearly every Fanbase. You’ll find him when you peruse other teams boards. True, he could be like normal trolls who  just come here to take a dump and leave. But unlike a typical troll, he plays the sweetheart game, with a thirsty quest for personal attention, then sticks around awhile, wearing out his welcome..🤦‍♂️ He’s been called out for it many times here, which is why his drop-bys are finally less frequent. A troll in sheeps’ clothing is still a troll. 

Chand, I’ll take you at youre word as I’ve never read anything from him that was anything, but respectful.  I’ll retract my comment.  It’s kind of a surprise.

One area that always surprises me is why people go to other boards.  Trolls or not.  I’m never on another teams board as I can imagine what their fan base has to say about their team and others.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

No doubt a very effective troll, the number of naive posters he reels in is impressive. It’s just not very entertaining zzzzzzzz.

• Agree 4

14 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I don't sense sarcasm so all I can assume is you are trying to jinx us. Stop that now. 😁

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The funny part is he might really just be a super nice guy. But when it comes to football and the Bills I don’t really have time for super nice guys, especially when our team is about to play theirs. 

Man your battle stations!!! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.