Congratulations on your future win

Ice bowl 67

10 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem. We only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

This game is definitely of more importance to Green Bay. If they have anything left in the tank this should be the week to show it. I don’t think anything is a given. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

12 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

What color socks will you be wearing for the game?

It might be the last time we get to see Aaron Rodgers here. I think he's still a good QB, but GB not giving him any players to throw to so he might just decide to walk away and do ayahuasca and podcasts. On paper this one shouldn't be close, but that's why they play the games!

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

Ice Man, you’re a friend and any Bills fan who’s been on TBD for a minute knows it.  I purposefully didn’t bring this game up out of respect for you.

You're one of the best non Bills fan who comes on here and is so nice, respectful, and I honestly root for them for you pal.

As much as I always want to win,

I hope it a a competitive game for you pal.  Anyone on this board that’s new, please show Iceman respect, and be kind.  

• Like (+1) 16
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ice Man, you’re a friend and any Bills fan who’s been on TBD for a minute knows it.  I purposefully didn’t bring this game up out of respect for you.

You're one of the best non Bills fan who comes on here and is so nice, respectful, and I honestly root for them for you pal.

As much as I always want to win,

I hope it a a competitive game for you pal.  Anyone on this board that’s new, please show Iceman respect, and be kind.  

He’s been great. Even when we were bad he was always respectful.

• Like (+1) 5

On 10/26/2022 at 3:58 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

14 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys should destroy us. We have no WRs and our Quarterback has fallen apart. 

Our QB has struggled as well.......well sometimes....ok, he's really good!  GL  ;)

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I really hope not.  Need to stay in the game and pad those stats.

nah, keep him safe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.