TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Oh, then definitely don't throw into double coverage. Not smart. Good job, Lamar.

Yeah ok.  If thats double coverage then all zone coverage is double coverage.  QBs throw into windows of less than 2 yards.  You are worried about a guy that has his back turned to more than 10 yards away from where the ball will end up.  The other safety is behind the receiver.  Receiver should block him out.

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Lamar is throwing over the defender to the back of the endzone.  The safety is not turning around and running under the ball from a stand still.  At best the safety jumps up to to try and tip the ball.  I just watched Brady throw over a defender in the same way.  He jumped up.  He didnt try to out run the ball.

You're referring to the underneath coverage, apparently. I would look at that picture again. The underneath coverage is not the issue here.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve seen enough. Both of these teams should be eliminated from the playoffs effective immediately. 

Make it so!

I'm watching history channel. Need to starve the ghoul. It feeds off my hatred!

The less I watch the worse it plays.

Even posting here and checking the score is dangerous 

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.