TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Idk, maybe. If so, I'd be fine with him throwing the prayer in there. I think the other poster had it right, we're spoiled with a great QB. Not everyone can just rocket it in there.

Thats no prayer the defenders are 5 damn yards away.  The defender you are throwing over would be 10+ yards away from the ball.  Tua could even make that throw.

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Youre joking right?  Those guys are 5 yards away throw to the spot in the back of the endzone.

Yeah, sure. Sounds great based on your still image. However, both safeties clearly have a bead on Lamar. This is is the NFL. 5 yards becomes 0 yards in .3 seconds.

• Disagree 1

I think Al Michaels needs to retire. I haven't heard his commentary this year because I don't have Amazon Prime, but I have this game on FOX as I'm in Tampa. 

I think he has Chris Collinsworth syndrome. The blocked FG at the end of the half?.... Nothing! Nothing is there!! I had no idea what happened. Holy crap, make the call with a bit of enthusiasm!! Yes, it's 61 yards, but it's Tucker!

I hate when these dudes just go through the motions and cash that auto-pay!!

Edited by Fleezoid

9 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

If Lamar doesn’t run, this Ravens offense is worthless

He's dead either way.   Run and show your best trait is running or throw to Andrews over the middle. 

And one of those options is gone. 

Edited by The Wiz

2 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I think Al Michaels needs to retire. I haven't heard his commentary this year because I don't have Amazon Prime, but I have this game on FOX as I'm in Tampa. 

I think he has Chris Collinsworth syndrome. The blocked FG at the end of the half?.... Nothing! Nothing is there!! I had no idea what happened. Holy crap, make the call with a bit of enthusiasm!! Yes, it's 61 yards, but it's Tucker!

I hate when these dudes just go through the motions and cash that auto-pay!!

Not every call needs to be so spicy. Regular season game. It's a FG attempt... etc. 

Would you have been more JACKED if he had went off!!?!? sheesh, I hope not...

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, sure. Sounds great based on your still image. However, both safeties clearly have a bead on Lamar. This is is the NFL. 5 yards becomes 0 yards in .3 seconds.

Lamar is throwing over the defender to the back of the endzone.  The safety is not turning around and running under the ball from a stand still.  At best the safety jumps up to to try and tip the ball.  I just watched Brady throw over a defender in the same way.  He jumped up.  He didnt try to out run the ball.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.