TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Lamar completed missed this and threw the ball away.  I never again want to hear someone argue with me that he is a good passer.

IMG_0258.thumb.jpg.1cd282f929cffb18c462bc16a6438dd3.jpg

Uh...maybe? That's not really a great window considering at least 2 defenders will converge on it and then you're risking a tipped ball turnover in the red zone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Uh...maybe? That's not really a great window considering at least 2 defenders will converge on it and then you're risking a tipped ball turnover in the red zone.

We are a little spoiled with the throws Allen makes.  That is an easy throw for Allen. Not for most QB's.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Youre joking right?  Those guys are 5 yards away throw to the spot in the back of the endzone.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Wasn’t that 4th down?  So if you get a tipped ball turnover, it’s just COP with worse field position

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Wasn’t that 4th down?  So if you get a tipped ball turnover, it’s just COP with worse field position

No that was 2nd or 3rd down.  That ball should be thrown anyways.  If ya waiting for a receiver to be open by 10 yards in the endzone then you got the wrong QB

I mean come on.  You throw over the right defender to back of endzone and the receiver bodys out the other guy and catches the ball.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Idk, maybe. If so, I'd be fine with him throwing the prayer in there. I think the other poster had it right, we're spoiled with a great QB. Not everyone can just rocket it in there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.