Kadarius Toney to the Chiefs for picks

wolfpack78

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This move is more of a future move for KC. Hardman and JuJu free agents. It’s a good addition for 2023. 

Which is why I still expect some sort of power move on defense for the Chiefs knowing their problem is similar to Buffalo's when facing them in stopping the QB.

46 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm curious to know who you mean, exactly? If you're talking Juju or MVS it's really early to chalk them up as a success yet. Lev Bell? Shady? Kelvin Benjamin? Josh Gordon? This is a desperation move that the Chiefs seem to swing and miss on every year.  Nothing to see here.

The Giants are starting David Sills at WR. There is no way they would let Toney go for a late 3rd at BEST in a season that they are pushing for a possible playoff spot in the weak NFC if Toney was that much of a gamechanger on a consistent basis.

JuJu is putting up the second best YPR of his career, the second best YPG of his career and already has 400 more yards than he did last season. 

it’s not that early to say that was a successful move. He was basically regarded as a scrub and his career has turned around.

This trade tells me more about Sky Moore and Hardman than it does about Toney.  If either one of those two guys were playing well, the Chiefs would not have taken this kind of gamble.  I also believe that the Chiefs have come to the realization that they need to score more points to offset some obvious deficiencies on their defense.  This may also be an indication that KC is off OBJ's list of potential destinations and Toney is their plan "B".

1 minute ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

This trade tells me more about Sky Moore and Hardman than it does about Toney.  If either one of those two guys were playing well, the Chiefs would not have taken this kind of gamble.  I also believe that the Chiefs have come to the realization that they need to score more points to offset some obvious deficiencies on their defense.  This may also be an indication that KC is off OBJ's list of potential destinations and Toney is their plan "B".

Hardman was great at San Fran....

3 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Sky Moore has a fumble issue, 2 fumbles in only 20 touches.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

What a shame.

Hey, you know who was a pretty good receiver with the Chiefs?

🤣

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

59 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Tyreek ran a 4.29 40, Toney ran a 4.39 40. He does NOT have top 1% speed like Tyreek does. He's certainly fast but more shifty than speedy. Toney is a matchup problem with the ball in his hands. He isn't someone I expect to beat teams over the top very frequently.

He was a deep threat before Jones became his qb, but even more important than that, he's a homeowner threat anytime he touches the ball.

Mind blowing they didn't find a way to scheme him touches, Reid will make that work. He'll always be the fastest guy on the field and he's more slippery than tyreek.

Too bad for him he's a complete moronnnnnnn

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.