Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

What? I have never heard that ever? People going to concerts at Rich stadium back in the day were too stone to even notice a sports team logo like the Buffalo Bills. They were seeing most likely magical unicorns or trees talking that is why the kids show “H.R. Puff and Stuff” appealed to high school and college students back in the day because they were getting high while watching the show. I was a kid in the 1970’s we use to go to my aunt and uncles house for Sunday dinner every couple of weeks my uncle house was so close to Rich Stadium he would park cars. Coming home after Sunday meal we unfortunately left when a I think Rolling Stones either 76 or 78 when they were here or it could have been someone else it was a big name group from the 1970’s was just letting out. Back then three people could ride in the front of a car. I was usually in the middle between my mom and dad. But this time I was on the passenger door side. I don’t why I just was? Lucky I locked the passenger door I always did because as a kid I was afraid of the door coming open I was a kid. Anyway someone stone on something coming out of the Rich stadium concert tried to open our car door on my side as dad was stuck in Rich stadium traffic the stoned person going from car to car trying to open people’s car doors. So I doubt many are thinking of sports team logos there to high or stoned to notice anything like that in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

would you just stop?!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

P.S. I thought it would be cool to have a Falls replica inside the stadium, and make the visiting players run through the waterfall to get to their locker room.   Oh well, maybe in 50 years. 

To take a page out of the Dolphins and Steve Ross' playbook, we should only have the waterfall fall on the visiting team's sideline.

46 minutes ago, SDS said:

Are you saying this looks like the current stadium? Because that’s weird.

If I was to nitpick anything it’s that the renderings give off a very shiny, modern vibe to an area that is distinctly not that style. 

My sense is that it would feel kind of off in OP. I could see a stadium like this in a place like Chicago with tremendous amounts of great architecture. Hopefully I’m wrong.

It is definitely modern minimalistic style that is why seeing the stadium renderings I don’t like it but I am old, cheap and part of NFL past the pioneer NFL fan. But I am not young and that is who PSE marketing is looking to impress so they can rip them off price wise. This is especially important when Josh Allen will potentially be on the down side of his hopefully Bills Super Bowl winning career when this new Bills stadium opens. Nothing in that new Bills stadium renderings today I didn’t see dollar signs for PSE they couldn’t be anymore obvious. The three Buffalo’s come off as phony pandering to Bills fans in a cheap to do it way. Those Buffalo are all around Buffalo. It also says to me here is a olive branch Bills fan we know half of Western New York wanted this stadium downtown here is three Buffalo statues pretend your not in nothing irrelevant Orchard Park for 4 or 5 hours don’t forget to bring your iPhone and spend lots of money inside our new Bills stadium can PSE be anymore obvious. I can’t stand PSE and the whole NFL ownership culture of greed but again I am old I am supposed to feel that way as a Bills fan so I am good. You kids today have no idea how much better and fun everything was in sports back in the day. Not just sports everything in entertainment was cheaper $600 for a concert ticket today that is crazy. BSF likes $20 for a concert, $5 for Little Three basketball doubleheaders with free parking, $5 Buffalo Bisons games if you had to pay sometimes free tickets, Buffalo Bills games $20 and free parking at my aunt and uncles. Buffalo Sabres were expensive because they were good parking was free or $2. Buffalo Braves NBA basketball games free tickets through the Kleinhan’s Jr Braves Kids club man it use to be nice in Buffalo. Large pizza $5 back in the day today if you get a $5 coupon off a pizza special it is a small victory in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Disagree 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

What? I have never heard that ever? People going to concerts at Rich stadium back in the day were too stone to even notice a sports team logo like the Buffalo Bills. They were seeing most likely magical unicorns or trees talking that is why the kids show “H.R. Puff and Stuff” appealed to high school and college students back in the day because they were getting high while watching the show. I was a kid in the 1970’s we use to go to my aunt and uncles house for Sunday dinner every couple of weeks my uncle house was so close to Rich Stadium he would park cars. Coming home after Sunday meal we unfortunately left when a I think Rolling Stones either 76 or 78 when they were here or it could have been someone else it was a big name group from the 1970’s was just letting out. Back then three people could ride in the front of a car. I was usually in the middle between my mom and dad. But this time I was on the passenger door side. I don’t why I just was? Lucky I locked the passenger door I always did because as a kid I was afraid of the door coming open I was a kid. Anyway someone stone on something coming out of the Rich stadium concert tried to open our car door on my side as dad was stuck in Rich stadium traffic the stoned person going from car to car trying to open people’s car doors. So I doubt many are thinking of sports team logos there to high or stoned to notice anything like that in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I have literally no idea what any of that is supposed to mean. Somebody asked about whether there would Bills logos all over the new stadium. I’m guessing there will be since the stadium doesn’t have any other tenants. And I mentioned that those sort of graphics are not a major cost to a project of this magnitude. Then you responded with a ton of words. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I have figured out a name for the new stadium:

Generic Field

Yes, it looks just like all the...other...NFL...stadiums..? 🤔

1 minute ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

It is definitely modern minimalistic style that is why seeing the stadium renderings I don’t like it but I am old, cheap and part of NFL past the pioneer NFL fan. But I am not young and that is who PSE marketing is looking to impress so they can rip them off price wise. This is especially important when Josh Allen will potentially be on the down side of his hopefully Bills Super Bowl winning career when this new Bills stadium opens. Nothing in that new Bills stadium renderings today I didn’t see dollar signs for PSE they couldn’t be anymore obvious. The three Buffalo’s come off as phony pandering to Bills fans in a cheap to do it way. Those Buffalo are all around Buffalo. It also says to me here is a olive branch Bills fan we know half of Western New York wanted this stadium downtown here is three Buffalo statues pretend your not in nothing irrelevant Orchard Park for 4 or 5 hours don’t forget to bring your iPhone and spend lots of money inside our new Bills stadium can PSE be anymore obvious. I can’t stand PSE and the whole NFL ownership culture of greed but again I am old I am supposed to feel that way as a Bills fan so I am good. You kids today have no idea how much better and fun everything was in sports back in the day. Not just sports everything in entertainment was cheaper $600 for a concert ticket today that is crazy. BSF likes $20 for a concert, $5 for Little Three basketball doubleheaders with free parking, $5 Buffalo Bisons games if you had to pay sometimes free tickets, Buffalo Bills games $20 and free parking at my aunt and uncles. Buffalo Sabres were expensive because they were good parking was free or $2. Buffalo Braves NBA basketball games free tickets through the Kleinhan’s Jr Braves Kids club man it use to be nice in Buffalo. Large pizza $5 back in the day today if you get a $5 coupon off a pizza special it is a small victory in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I literally disagree with almost every sentence in this post - which is rare! 🤣

The ONLY thing I agree with is everything was better back in the day.  And that's mostly because my knees hurt less and my hangovers took less time to get over... :beer: 

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

Initial impressions and I know the renderings can change:

-kind of boring actually.  It feels like we’ve seen this before in the rendering leaks 

-Jumbotron seems basic and has a lot of dead space around it 

-what’s the point of the 3 tiers between the lower and upper deck?  Why break it up?  Are those all in front of 3 rows of box seats?

-Whats happening in the far endzone corners?  Is that for the standing room?  Seems like it makes for some poor sight lines for some of the seats 

-I’m happy they didn’t follow Jacksonvilles lower bowl layout.  It’s terrible 

-I am more worried than before about PSL pricing.  We know lower bowl will be tough, but with so many seats in front of box seats, it might be upper deck or bust for the causal fan 

-that canopy really doesn’t look like it will protect much 

-very curious to see what that concourses will look like 

Looks nice but I a disappointed that the seating has been significantly reduced.  It will be harder and more expensive to get a ticket.  Getting an NFL experience will be a more exclusive club.   

2 minutes ago, Karl said:

Looks nice but I a disappointed that the seating has been significantly reduced.  It will be harder and more expensive to get a ticket.  Getting an NFL experience will be a more exclusive club.   

It’s definitely the direction things are heading these days. Smaller stadiums with nicer amenities. Gone are the days where people are going to sit on a wood bench and bring their own sandwiches. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

figure out your paragraph breaks. I’m not reading that.

“New paragraph” works on voice to text. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Have you seen the titans renderings? We are definitely going the cheap route. 

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/titans-release-renderings-of-proposed-new-stadium

Those buffaloes alone got to be a $100  million apiece. But money well spent in my opinion. They are massive!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.