Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

There’s no use in complaining, which is why I was merely pointing out yet another in a string of really poor economic and development mistakes made by Erie county and city of Buffalo leadership for decades. There’s a difference between complaining and lamenting. 

See, the obvious is still lost on you

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

See, the obvious is still lost on you

No. We are talking past each other. Simple as that. 

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

rep on show said field will be only 12 to 15 feet below grade, vs over 50 feet below grade in Highmark.

That will help cause major confusion for the wind. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

No. We are talking past each other. Simple as that. 

That will help cause major confusion for the wind. 

Good Lord…Did everyone sleep at a Holiday Inn Express? Field level in relation to surrounding elevation is one of a jillion variables that affect the end result of wind at field level….or maybe you have a copy of the wind study completed?

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Good Lord…Did everyone sleep at a Holiday Inn Express? Field level in relation to surrounding elevation is one of a jillion variables that affect the end result of wind at field level….or maybe you have a copy of the wind study completed?

Good lord, did everyone not realize that “wind confusion” is an ongoing joke whenever a reference is made to any aspect of the new stadium construction? 

That said, the 50 feet below grade field level at Highmark has always been a contributor to the wind issues in the stadium and a shallower lower bowl should help a ton in that regard. As will the more north/south orientation of the structure itself. 

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

They clearly should have replicated the stadium of the other great London club - Leyton Orient 

Great stadium. Especially as one of the corners which was developed into flats with pitch facing balconies now houses a brothel.... sorry a "totally legal massage parlour". 😄

Let's hope it's built in just the right position that the visiting team never gets any sun, while the Bills sidelines gets as much as possible for 1 pm start times.  Just opposite of Miami's stadium that keeps the Dolphins sideline nice and shady while visitors broil.  

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/27/2022 at 8:25 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Tottenham Hotspur has a larger covering then that rendering. I hope it looks exactly like Hotspur compared to those pictures.  Also with how this team is built I was really hoping for a retractable roof so the weather wouldn't slow Josh and the Offense down. 

10 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

This is absolutely amazing.

They missed- "OMG My 150 year-old uncle who fought in WWI and worships the Bills just wants to see them play one more time in January but he can't go without a dome"

and - "I don't live in WNY anymore and me and my fat wife don't really like the crowd so there should be a 5-star hotel adjacent to the dome so we don't have to commiserate with the drunken riff-raff"

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.