Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Looks awesome.

Can anyone tell what it says over that balcony area at the far end zone?

"Leaders Deck"?

I think it says legends deck. Probably a spot for past Bills to enjoy the game without having to deal with fans. 

add- or a potential high priced ticket that puts you in the same area as Bills legends. 

Edited by CountDorkula

10 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Meh... looks like the old one what do I know

Are you saying this looks like the current stadium? Because that’s weird.

If I was to nitpick anything it’s that the renderings give off a very shiny, modern vibe to an area that is distinctly not that style. 

My sense is that it would feel kind of off in OP. I could see a stadium like this in a place like Chicago with tremendous amounts of great architecture. Hopefully I’m wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SDS said:

League of legends deck. Esports is pretty popular. 

Little did we know when this all started that Buffalo Bills Stadium would become the eSports capital of the world.

Even esports get domed stadiums!!

esports-arena.jpg

Edited by LeGOATski

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

All good points and all cost next to nothing. Why you don’t see that sort of stuff in every venue is because most stadiums are used as multi-purpose facilities. People aren’t interested in seeing team logos when they go to see a concert. 

What? I have never heard that ever? People going to concerts at Rich stadium back in the day were too stone to even notice a sports team logo like the Buffalo Bills. They were seeing most likely magical unicorns or trees talking that is why the kids show “H.R. Puff and Stuff” appealed to high school and college students back in the day because they were getting high while watching the show. I was a kid in the 1970’s we use to go to my aunt and uncles house for Sunday dinner every couple of weeks my uncle house was so close to Rich Stadium he would park cars. Coming home after Sunday meal we unfortunately left when a I think Rolling Stones either 76 or 78 when they were here or it could have been someone else it was a big name group from the 1970’s was just letting out. Back then three people could ride in the front of a car. I was usually in the middle between my mom and dad. But this time I was on the passenger door side. I don’t why I just was? Lucky I locked the passenger door I always did because as a kid I was afraid of the door coming open I was a kid. Anyway someone stone on something coming out of the Rich stadium concert tried to open our car door on my side as dad was stuck in Rich stadium traffic the stoned person going from car to car trying to open people’s car doors. So I doubt many are thinking of sports team logos there to high or stoned to notice anything like that in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

What? I have never heard that ever? People going to concerts at Rich stadium back in the day were too stone to even notice a sports team logo like the Buffalo Bills. They were seeing most likely magical unicorns or trees talking that is why the kids show “H.R. Puff and Stuff” appealed to high school and college students back in the day because they were getting high while watching the show. I was a kid in the 1970’s we use to go to my aunt and uncles house for Sunday dinner every couple of weeks my uncle house was so close to Rich Stadium he would park cars. Coming home after Sunday meal we unfortunately left when a I think Rolling Stones either 76 or 78 when they were here or it could have been someone else it was a big name group from the 1970’s was just letting out. Back then three people could ride in the front of a car. I was usually in the middle between my mom and dad. But this time I was on the passenger door side. I don’t why I just was? Lucky I locked the passenger door I always did because as a kid I was afraid of the door coming open I was a kid. Anyway someone stone on something coming out of the Rich stadium concert tried to open our car door on my side as dad was stuck in Rich stadium traffic the stoned person going from car to car trying to open people’s car doors. So I doubt many are thinking of sports team logos there to high or stoned to notice anything like that in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

If this isn’t “talk to text”, I’m a monkey’s uncle. 

• Haha (+1) 2

First of all, its a bit funny to read all the teeth gnashing and disgust at the boring design and lack of everything... based on 2 fairly basic rendering pics.

Second, the only real issue I see with the over hanging canopies...   where are they going to hang the dozen or so Super Bowl banners?   And, along that line, is there a wall of fame around the stadium?  Or is that going away?

Finally, for all the careful observations and commenting on the lack of this or that... is no one really going to ask why there’s a futuristic submarine surfacing outside the stadium with an “awkward” looking Bills logo on it?   

P.S. I thought it would be cool to have a Falls replica inside the stadium, and make the visiting players run through the waterfall to get to their locker room.   Oh well, maybe in 50 years. 

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

The wind in the stadium swirls and can change directions in a heartbeat. There's no predicting this.

Any article trying to claim our kickers know the wind is clearly just speculation and would also be claiming that correlation implies causation.

The wind literally cost us homefield last year against the Chiefs since we held the tiebreaker. We lost the wind game at home in December to a team that threw 3 passes.

Because the early, mid-90s Bills were great teams, people now somehow automatically equate the Buffalo weather as being an advantage for us, which defies logic when we are a pass-happy offense now.

This idea that the wind is some advantage to our players pretty much got thrown out the window in last year's NE game. Neither team benefits from the wind. Qbs and kickers alike will be at the unpredictable mercy of mother nature. This ridiculous concept that our players will be able to "out calculate" wind velocity and direction is pure nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.