Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

I would take the interior rending with a grain of salt. Look at the seats in the lower ball on the left side and how flat they look and then look at the seats on the right side in the lower bowl. It’s not really a great rendering that leads to the right perspective.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

40,000 of the attendees are covered in that rendering?

Yeah, not really getting that vibe, either.  If true I would imagine someone has drawn a better angle. 

300 level, you guys are golden, though.

It looks like some of the stands cover seats as well, maybe they’re accounting for that?

The canopy is way too small to be affective. Everyone is getting wet.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

40,000 of the attendees are covered in that rendering?

Yeah, not really getting that vibe, either.  If true I would imagine someone has drawn a better angle. 

300 level, you guys are golden, though.

Doesn’t look like heat up there tho. 😢

• Shocked 1

I mean, it's definitely a stadium...

Pretty basic. But that was expected. Nothing that leaves me excited really. Still gonna be in Orchard Park, still gonna be freezing your butt off.

And those canopies aren't covering **** lol. 

Where is the mesh?!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Have you seen the titans renderings? We are definitely going the cheap route. 

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/titans-release-renderings-of-proposed-new-stadium

Oh yeah, they did a great job. Our stadium looks like most new ones, while theirs is amazing and different.

Edited by junior
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Look. it will be nice to have a new stadium with modern infrastructure and amenities.  No complaints. Let's go.

But if i want to nitpick, it's a missed opportunity....25 years from now people will still lament that the stadium is sitting in the middle of nowhere when it should be downtown,, and they should have spent the extra $ to put a retractable roof on the thing.  Even one of the two would have made this spectacular.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Have you seen the titans renderings? We are definitely going the cheap route. 

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/titans-release-renderings-of-proposed-new-stadium

I keep hearing “built for Buffalo” and when I Hear that I can’t help but think, “least amount of cost”

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

So the poor people stay dry, and watch everybody else get wet!

Yes the rich people in the upper decks are dry and the poor folk on the sidelines, soaking wet. 🤔  35% of the fans will get wet, In the 20% of games that it rains...

Regardless looks sick to me - and there's a rep on talking about it on WGR, sounds sweet! :beer:

• Like (+1) 3

Are we talking retractable canopies? Is that even a thing? As shown, it doesn’t look like it would cover 65% of the seats.

If that’s the stadium, which apparently it is, then that’s a whole lot of meh from me. Then again, I’m someone who wanted a dome. 

If the inspiration was Tottenham’s stadium then I think they managed to make one that looks worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

ALL OF YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CANOPY, STOP IT.  JUST STOP IT!

You are all 100% correct, but just stop.

😉

Honestly, I'm hoping it is just the trick of the angle...or somebody forgot to draw it out further.

they have hired people who have done this before. We should assume that professional architects are going to get this right before believing a rendering.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.