Who do you want this week, Jets or Pats?

gtw3

I don’t think the pats can beat the jets, so, maybe they hurt each other and the score is something like 12 to 9,  and both starting QBs don’t finish the game, that would be good, don’t ya think, 👍

• Vomit 1

Quinnen Williams is a monster.  Pats Oline is trash.  G David Andrews has a concussion, and probably won't play.  Wynn is a turnstile.  Trent Brown had 4 penalties last week.  And rookie Strange had a horrible game.  Jets remember Pats running up the score on them last year.  Jets have lost 12 in a row to Pats.  The Jets hit puberty, and now are ready to bloody their bully, thats been beating the crap out of them the last couple decades.......I think Jets win convincingly, make a statement, and have some momentum- 6-2 Jets hosting 7-1 Bills-- winner of that game first place AFC east. Jets arrow is up.  Pats arrow is down.  Jets have a few star players.  Pats have zero

thats my long winded reasoning for taking Jets and the points for easy $

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Going for a Pats* win. The division needs to be won before anything else and the more space the Bills can build in the division the better. We all expect the Jets to cool off eventually (esp with their recent injuries) but until they do they are the biggest threat in the division. 

On 10/27/2022 at 3:56 AM, gtw3 said:

The Jets (5-2) are playing the Pats (3-4) this week and despite the fact that the Jets are only 1 loss behind us in the W/L column, I cannot force myself to root for the Patriots.  Anyone else feel that way?   Maybe it is because I still think that the Jets will fall off a cliff here soon, especially after losing Hall.  

..here's hoping for a 0-0 tie.

Great topic and I can't recall laughing so much reading through the replies.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:38 AM, HOUSE said:

Nice try but I am not watching this game.

Zack Wilson vs Mac Jones ? :doh:

I would rather spend 3 hours at the dentist.

How do feel about that Taylor Heinicke-Sam Ehlinger battle?

On 10/27/2022 at 5:13 AM, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'll hope the Pats win to give the Bills a bit of breathing room. Things I'm hoping for in this game:

1. Mac Jones looks good. Let him show just enough to keep the job and thereby keeping the Pats in QB purgatory.

2. Sauce continues to shine. Let him keep showing out ... because in a couple weeks Allen and Diggs will give him his official "welcome to the NFL".

3. As a James Robinson fantasy owner I'm hoping for at least a TD from him.

4. Zach Wilson and Mac Jones get into a slap fight after the game. 

5. More odd facial expressions from Belichick's kid. 

😆😆😆

On 10/27/2022 at 6:24 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

so I don’t fear either team and I hope they both lose. 

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

On 10/27/2022 at 6:35 AM, PrimeTime101 said:

Confidence is the key to greatness and right now... the Jets are a Confident team. 

Confidence only goes so far when your QB is Zach Wilson.

On 10/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, The Jokeman said:

because they debated over him and Trey Lance supposedly as thus far Mac been far better than Lance. Toss in Jimmy G an UFA after this season. 

Two years later, would you want Jones or Lance? 

Neither?

As far as the teams, the Jets are one of the few franchises the Bills have a winning heads-up record against. Also our all-time winning percentage is higher than theirs. Because of those two things I've more felt sorry for them than hated them. I probably hated them the most during the New York Sack Exchange days.

On the other hand I HATE New/England/Belichick/Brady and want to see them/him lose every time it's possible and even when it's not.

Miami, the Jets, and New England are going to spend the rest of the season in a Three Stooges-type pie fight for the basement. The result of this New Jersey-Cheatriots*** game won't matter.

I watched this game just to see what others are like in our division with NY getting so much hype. Awful, awful football is what I saw. Horrible qb's and it gave me confidence that it's four W's for us from these two awful teams.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/27/2022 at 6:56 AM, gtw3 said:

The Jets (5-2) are playing the Pats (3-4) this week and despite the fact that the Jets are only 1 loss behind us in the W/L column, I cannot force myself to root for the Patriots.  Anyone else feel that way?

How does that saying go? "I'll root for the Pats when they play Al Qaeda"

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is Breece Hall that good? Or were Jets that lucky? I watched a bunch today and they are not good.

Breece Hall was playing that well. Their offense was hoping for a couple miracle runs from him a game. Watching them, it felt like him getting injured was only a matter of time. 

Edited by Malazan

6 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Breece Hall was playing that well. Their offense was hoping for a couple miracle runs from him a game. Watching them, it felt like him getting injured was only a matter of time. 

In college he reminded me of CMC, is that what he was for Jets? If so next year they might be good

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

In college he reminded me of CMC, is that what he was for Jets? If so next year they might be good

They were playing teams with the backup QB and still struggling. Zach Wilson is on pace for like 6-8 TDs for the season. So winning games against the dregs of the NFL is an improvement for them.. "Good" seems like a stretch. 

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

They were playing teams with the backup QB and still struggling. Zach Wilson is on pace for like 6-8 TDs for the season. So winning games against the dregs of the NFL is an improvement for them.. "Good" seems like a stretch. 

I had not realized that basically they were just playing the worst the NFL offers. I understand but I hope the Bills still see them as a threat and throttle them next week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.