Who do you want this week, Jets or Pats?

gtw3

3 hours ago, hemma said:

Whichever team is closer to us should be further away.

So, I’m hoping the Pats win.

I am hoping Zappe enters the game AGAIN and gives those Patriots fans quite a thrill  .....oh baby, the next Tom Brady 

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm thinking fans have already forgotten or didn't fully embrace Von's brilliant message... Burn it all! 🔥

This thread implies the Bills need help. Old thinking which I most certainly would have engaged in, in the past. Burn that sh#t!

The Bills ARE good. They will be good. Billieve!

The outcome of a game b/t two lower teams is simply entertainment. 

Be passionate about Bills love, not passionate about *Pat's hate. 

In some ways I want the Jets to win to keep building a false sense of confidence heading into next week.

But it's really crazy to think that if both the Bills and Jets win this week, then this game will be for sole position of 1st place in the AFC East heading into November.

Either way I don't see the Bills starting 0-2 in the division and I don't care what the Jets have done they simply don't have the horses or experience to win a game like this and still think they are frauds which is why they aren't favored against a 3-4 Pats team at home this week.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

2 best points I have read so far...

Jets win so they get into the playoffs and take that spot from someone else

Pats win so they end up with that middling record and have no shot at a QB in the draft

Also, Pats win because another win is meaningless in their standing, but a Jets loss gives us some breathing room on 1st place.

I don't view either of these teams as any real threat to us in the division this year, so I'm not looking at it from the "create space in standings" perspective.  I want the Jets to win to raise their fans expectations and to make next week a "big game" nationally, so there's more eyeballs on the Bills when we destroy the Jets at their place.

Even though I am not worried about the Jets stealing the division, Its better for the Bills that the Jets lose.  Still, I can't help but wanting to see the Pats buried.  What helps me in this is the Pats winning not only gives the Jets a worse record but maybe the Pats a worse draft position.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.