Who do you want this week, Jets or Pats?

gtw3

Just now, Greg S said:

Sauce is the real deal. Earlier this year he did well going up against Chase and Burrow. Allen and Diggs will make plays, but Sauce will probably play them tough. Unfortunately, the Jets got themselves a really good corner.

He is and he's one of the rare players on divisional teams that I enjoy watching. And while Chase and Burrow are great together they are completely different than Diggs and Allen. If Burrow doesn't have time then Chase can't get free deep which is their bread and butter. Burrow isn't exactly great at extending the play like Allen is. 

There will be plays where Diggs absolutely shakes Sauce out of his shoes. I would expect the young CB to make some plays as well but I think over the course of the game Diggs will provide some great learning lessons for Sauce.

• Like (+1) 1

I bet the Patriots win. Without Breece Hall the Jets are going to struggle to move the ball. Wilson sucks when pressured

"When pressured in 2022, Wilson has completed 5 of 31 passes (16%) for 54 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. He’s been sacked eight times for a loss of 54 yards, giving him a net total of zero yards when pressured."

https://jetsxfactor.com/2022/10/24/ny-jets-qb-zach-wilson-struggle/

Get to Wilson and you win easily. As much as the Pats* have struggled this year, Belicheck knows how to get pressure to bad QBs

19 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

a tie? would that help as I don't want either to win. honestly, I want the pats to continue to fall, I'm not at all concerned about the jets going to 6-2. 

Neither am I. Even if they make the playoffs, that offense is going to putrid with out Breece Hall

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I would prefer the Pats to get the Jets another loss. Definitely more possible too because Wilson is awful and won't be able to lean on Hall. 

I think Robinson is a good get. He had a really good 2020 season. But he's not as explosive as Hall was. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I bet the Patriots win. Without Breece Hall the Jets are going to struggle to move the ball. Wilson sucks when pressured

"When pressured in 2022, Wilson has completed 5 of 31 passes (16%) for 54 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. He’s been sacked eight times for a loss of 54 yards, giving him a net total of zero yards when pressured."

https://jetsxfactor.com/2022/10/24/ny-jets-qb-zach-wilson-struggle/

Get to Wilson and you win easily. As much as the Pats* have struggled this year, Belicheck knows how to get pressure to bad QBs

Neither am I. Even if they make the playoffs, that offense is going to putrid with out Breece Hall

Depends on which Pats team shows up. If it's the one that went into Cleveland, then the Pats win will. If it's the one from Monday night, then probably not. While he is no Breece, Michael Carter is a pretty good back. 

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think the Pats are good. I think the Jets have much better young talent on their team. They have a very bad (but he deserves this year) qb who will hold them back. 

so I don’t fear either team and I hope they both lose. 

I think the patriots offense at this juncture is probably still better than the jets with the recent injuries.  The Jets defense seems to be playing really well though, and whether Bill likes it or not, teams seem to give NE their best shot lately.  

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

I don't know why, but I'll pick the Jets.

Bonus: That will set them and their insufferable fans up for a huge let-down next week in New Jersey.

Or . . . if (God-Forbid) the Bills stumble against the Jets, then we'll need to put up with the insufferable Jets fans and will also have a real division race on our hands.  No thanks, I'll root for 3-4 to beat 5-2!

Remember how insufferable Boston fans were - that didn't happen until they won a Super Bowl.  Jets fans - they become insufferable when they have a couple more wins than losses!  The Bills beat KC and the big national story is how the Jets and Giants are doing . . .

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.