Bills Halloween Party

Beck Water

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow, instead of studying film, they are celebrating a kid’s holiday?!?! 😡 my mom forced me to stop trick or treating when I was 6 and get a job because she wanted me to work for what I get and not accept handouts.

I’m hammering the Packers this week. Team clearly isn’t focused on the ultimate prize. They can have their “parties” in the off-season. Might need to have the is McDermott the right coach for this team talk soon.  Very disappointed.

If I'm McDermott, theres no footballs at practice today.  Everyone line up on the goal line, don't stop running until the whistle blows.  Did I mention the whistles are in the bag with the footballs? 

This is not a championship caliber by week!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

I hate myself for saying this, but any idea why Josh and Britt aren’t engaged? They just moved into their place, he has the contract, they’ve been together since High School.  Just seems strange to me.  

Why should they be? The whole thing is basically just a societal norm/tradition with little modern applicability if you don't believe in it. It's not like there's a tax benefit for them.

My GF and I have been together for 12 years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDubya76 said:

Diggs looks like Turk from scrubs

That's a good catch! I thought he was a generic nurse/doctor, but Turk makes a lot of sense. 

Gabe Davis (if that's him) in the ski mask could be a gimp. Maybe even the gimp from Pulp Fiction?

Quessenberry in the khakis/wig could be Steve Irwin (combo costume with the alligator?) 

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

If I'm McDermott, theres no footballs at practice today.  Everyone line up on the goal line, don't stop running until the whistle blows.  Did I mention the whistles are in the bag with the footballs? 

This is not a championship caliber by week!!

Oklahoma drills in the middle of Abbott Road. With no pads. And Allen is up first. Terrible leadership! Sick of these soft primadonnas. 

58 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why should they be? The whole thing is basically just a societal norm/tradition with little modern applicability if you don't believe in it. It's not like there's a tax benefit for them.

My GF and I have been together for 12 years.

Respect!

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

65% of this thread have jerked off to Brit

34% have jerked off to Josh

1% have jerked off to Diggs

Wow. What about the people who enjoyed themselves to this thread?

2 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Diggs looks like Turk from scrubs

That’s the white guy right? 🥸

57 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

That's a good catch! I thought he was a generic nurse/doctor, but Turk makes a lot of sense. 

Gabe Davis (if that's him) in the ski mask could be a gimp. Maybe even the gimp from Pulp Fiction?

Quessenberry in the khakis/wig could be Steve Irwin (combo costume with the alligator?) 

Oh, you absolutely got it.  Quessenberry as Steve Irwin and Tommy Sweeney as the Alligator accompanying him  👍

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

He’s a rapper. Either a guy named RMR or westside Gunn from Buffalo but I think it’s the first guy. Has a very unique version of a rascal flatt song.

20 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Supposed to be the Great Gatsby with Britt as Daisy

And you didn't pull them and share with your TBD buds?  Very disappointed .....

It’s not my job to screenshot IG stories and add them to TBD. That’s weird and creepy. Just do what the rest of us do and follow this guys on there.

• Sad 1

On 10/27/2022 at 8:15 AM, Virgil said:

I hate myself for saying this, but any idea why Josh and Britt aren’t engaged? They just moved into their place, he has the contract, they’ve been together since High School.  Just seems strange to me.  

On 10/27/2022 at 10:38 AM, MarkyMannn said:

Maybe she's waiting to see if someone better comes along 😁

Looks like TB12 is available.

Oh, wait ... you said someone better. Never mind.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.