Bills Halloween Party

Beck Water

I have to say, Josh makes for a convincing Jay Gatsby.  That was a good idea for him.

I don't mean he looks like Leo DiCaprio, I mean he looks like how I envision the character Jay Gatsby would appear.

FBI76?d=2&sh=v&p=1&bg=g&t=1649203636

Edited by Nextmanup

I like how the players can do something fun like this with their wives and kids.

Josh and Britt are textbook Great Gatsby and Daisy. Notwithstanding Josh lookin great  his gf Britt imho is drop dead Gorgeous. They( I hope)  some day will make beautiful babies together.  I want babies dangit

lol

On 10/28/2022 at 4:40 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s not my job to screenshot IG stories and add them to TBD. That’s weird and creepy. Just do what the rest of us do and follow this guys on there.

Whoaoa!

10-4 on it's not your job, sure! 

Your opinion, but errrrrrr...you do realize that a lot of the content on this site is people bringing back stuff they find, not just on Youtube and various mainstream media, but on social media including Twitter and Instagram, which a lot of folks here seem to appreciate and enjoy as a "one stop shop"?  Drawing that specific line for the "weird and creepy" seems a bit....particular. 

Edited by Beck Water

Just now, Beck Water said:

Whoaoa!

Your opinion, but errrrrrr...you do realize that a lot of the content on this site is people bringing back stuff they find, not just on Youtube and various mainstream media, but on social media including Twitter and Instagram, which a lot of folks here seem to appreciate and enjoy as a "one stop shop"?  Drawing that specific line for the "weird and creepy" seems a bit....particular. 

I enjoy all that stuff. I'm also not particularly clever about social media. Further, I waste too much time (probably) as it is, hanging out here. So if someone doesn't post content here, I'm not going to spend time ineptly searching.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/27/2022 at 6:15 AM, Virgil said:

I hate myself for saying this, but any idea why Josh and Britt aren’t engaged? They just moved into their place, he has the contract, they’ve been together since High School.  Just seems strange to me.  

He's waiting to propose when they win the super bowl on the field is my only guess. They've been together a long time.

10 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Whoaoa!

If you couldn’t find pictures of the Bills in Halloween costumes you must not have the internet. That’s the only explanation. The pictures were EVERYWHERE. It required virtually no effort to see all of them. 

I appreciate you telling me how TBD works though. Apparently I have a lot to learn. 

12 hours ago, muppy said:

I like how the players can do something fun like this with their wives and kids.

Josh and Britt are textbook Great Gatsby and Daisy. Notwithstanding Josh lookin great  his gf Britt imho is drop dead Gorgeous. They( I hope)  some day will make beautiful babies together.  I want babies dangit

lol

In 25 years JA Jr is QB of the Buffalo Bills

17 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Whoaoa!

Beck, KJ is right if he wants to post anything, that’s his prerogative, but not an obligation.  Someone earlier posted one of the pics on Twitter, and I just clicked on the link. It was simple.

Beck, I’m sure if get in IG, it should be easy to find.  I don’t do IG often, or Snapchat for that matter or Twitter, but I can at least fumble my way through some searches.

Edited by machine gun kelly

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Beck, KJ is right if he wants to post anything, that’s his prerogative, but not an obligation.  Someone earlier posted one of the pics on Twitter, and I just clicked on the link. It was simple.

Beck, I’m sure if get in IG, it should be easy to find.  I don’t do IG often, or Snapchat for that matter or Twitter, but I can at least fumble my way through some searches.

I thought I agreed on that first point.  What was unclear about “20-4 it’s not your job, sure?”

what was unclear about the other point I made?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.