Bills Halloween Party

Beck Water

Josh mentioned on Kyle Brandt's Basement Tues that they had a Halloween Party for the team on Monday night.

Josh Allen was the judge, and Mitch Morse won the prize for best costume (Bearded Lady from Greatest Showman - his wife was the Greatest Showman)

Anyone have any costume pics?  Only one I've found was of Micah Hyde and his wife Amanda.

He came as Frankenstein, complete with bolts sticking out of his neck!!!!!

Josh as the Great Gadsby and Britt as Daisy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Josh mentioned on Kyle Brandt's Basement Tues that they had a Halloween Party for the team on Monday night.

Josh Allen was the judge, and Mitch Morse won the prize for best costume (Bearded Lady from Greatest Showman - his wife was the Greatest Showman)

Anyone have any costume pics?  Only one I've found was of Micah Hyde and his wife Amanda.

He came as Frankenstein, complete with bolts sticking out of his neck!!!!!

Josh as the Great Gadsby and Britt as Daisy.

IG is your answer. Mostly the players posted them on their IG stories though so they are gone. There were TONS on there Tuesday.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Honestly I have not been looking at the photos of Diggs in scrubs for the last 48 hours straight......

45 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

5 minutes ago, transient said:

I mean, Diggs is only human…

Thanks Jack needed that link... Josh Allen's mustache:wub:

Wow, instead of studying film, they are celebrating a kid’s holiday?!?! 😡 my mom forced me to stop trick or treating when I was 6 and get a job because she wanted me to work for what I get and not accept handouts.

I’m hammering the Packers this week. Team clearly isn’t focused on the ultimate prize. They can have their “parties” in the off-season. Might need to have the is McDermott the right coach for this team talk soon.  Very disappointed.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Bond… James Bond

Supposed to be the Great Gatsby with Britt as Daisy

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

IG is your answer. Mostly the players posted them on their IG stories though so they are gone. There were TONS on there Tuesday.

And you didn't pull them and share with your TBD buds?  Very disappointed .....

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.