Eagles make big move. Trade for Robert Quinn

Buffalo_Stampede

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

They don’t have QB cap hits coming up. 

Ok, maybe we’ll get a RB before the deadline … not a lot of teams out of it though.  Josh Jacobs would be great, but the Raiders probably still feel they’ve got a shot with the ease of their schedule. 

Can’t just make people trade us guys. 

Even more of a reason to try and win it this season,  going to be tougher after this year. There are guys available that would only cost a 3rd or 4th rounder,  keep in mind that Singletary becomes a free agent after this season and Bills may not want to pay him.  

I still have not seen him capable of just going straight to the hole and not wasting time trying to dance around players,  plus he has average speed for the RB position.  He did too much dancing in KC playoff game and this past KC regular season game where announcers even said,  the hole was available if he just hits it hard. I still keep him but Moss is a total waste of a roster spot.  3 players that I would target are Hunt from the Browns,  Gibson from the Commanders and Jacobs from the Raiders.  

15 hours ago, H2o said:

"the NFL's best team"........uhhhh

0ebd4926bc431928bdd8cd0fa66ef206b392e691

15 hours ago, Bad Things said:

"the NFLs best team..."

Yeah right.

15 hours ago, Greg S said:

Maybe he meant the NFC's best team. Philly is good but I think Buffalo and KC are better.

All right, above.

Ian just say the only undefeated team.

Even if the games were in Philly I am taking the Chiefs and the Bills against them.  Come one.

Not really a shocking move by the Eagles given the overall weakness of the current NFC landscape.

Still wondering what the Chiefs are going to do to counter the Bills as well and if Veach does something out of character knowing they likely need more ammo to take overtake the Bills this year.

Robert Quinn - Hey I know his name must mean SB for Eagles!  

Is it a good move for Eagles…sure, but he isn’t the same player anymore.  

Does it change a whole lot for Eagles prospects?  Not really.  They were already the top NFC team, this didn’t widen the gap much at all.  Both Bills and Chiefs are still better and this didn’t change that or close the gap.  

And for the record…our DL is still better.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.