Jones’ kick into Brisker

Sestak4ever

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Mac Jones is a punk B word and learned this dirty move from the ultimate punk B word, Tom Brady.

Know who isnt a punk B word? JOSH ***** ALLEN

Josh runs over dudes, jumps over dudes, or stiff arms them into the ground. You will never see him pull a B word move like this.

when did he learn anything from Brady 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Didn't Tommy get fined for a kick?  And I don't think that even injured the guy.

I’m not actually sure if he ever even touched him on that one. So sad for Tommy. He probably can’t eat out for a month! 

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Why exactly is it a big deal? 
All that stink over mac grabbing burns ankle last year and now this.. He’s probably gonna catch a 10k fine or something it’s not some crazy act like Aaron Donald throwing his helmet on to run out and start a fight with Britt after their game ended. 

The pats hatred is living rent free in your heads still. On the scale of dirty plays this was shady but the punishment is going to be a minimum if anything and you already know that. Worse stuff happens and barely gets a mention 

I think most people who saw it are expecting a fine on Jones and nothing more.  You're right though - I hate the ***** Pats!

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

I think most people who saw it are expecting a fine on Jones and nothing more.  You're right though - I hate the ***** Pats!

Yeah I certainly didn’t see that and think it’s a clean play. I’m not sure what buffalo fans are expecting to happen though. There’s a lot of shady stuff every week.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Mac Jones seems like a punk.  From him screaming like he stepped on a landmine when he sprained his knee, to his annoying griddy dance, to him apparently kicking people in the nuts.  He may only be 1/100000th of the player Brady was but he is certainly living up to at least some of the Patriot Way.

he rolled his ankle and cried like a *****.  I saw the picture of Jones crying and screaming- I thought he broke his femur.  Mac is a Sally

Jordan Poyer drove 15 hours with a lung so ***** up, he was not allowed to fly.  Poyer was his usual Dawg self kicking butt against KC.  Kelce body slammed Poyer, and landed with all his weight onto Poyers hurt lung.  Poyer is one super tough mother *****!  What a contrast between Poyer and Sally Mac

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah I certainly didn’t see that and think it’s a clean play. I’m not sure what buffalo fans are expecting to happen though. There’s a lot of shady stuff every week.

Jones slides like a runner in a baseball game.  His right foot, the lead foot, tends to come up in the air.  I'm not saying it's intentional but all it takes is one defender to believe it's intentional and it could get ugly.

New narrative, lil Mac is so incredibly accurate and so beyond the minuscule talent in the NFL that he purposely tried a bank shot off the wire to increase the level of difficulty. It was the receivers fault for not being in the right spot.

Lil Mac for GOAT just like his daddy Tawmmy.

Edited by JDubya76

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.