THE trade target we should be targeting... (Elgton Jenkins)

glazeduck

2 hours ago, glazeduck said:

https://www.packers.com/team/players-roster/elgton-jenkins/

Per Spotrac, he's making less than $4M per year. Is extremely versatile (which would definitely come in handy with our various OL injuries), and is a FA after this season (both potentially making him attainable and also, possibly contributing to our compensatory picks, if we can't resign him).

I have no idea if he's remotely available, but was a surprise practice holdout today... 

He was listed as having a knee injury and DNP

image.thumb.png.045c20f83a5822cce6979afaa1d34eba.png

5 hours ago, glazeduck said:

https://www.packers.com/team/players-roster/elgton-jenkins/

Per Spotrac, he's making less than $4M per year. Is extremely versatile (which would definitely come in handy with our various OL injuries), and is a FA after this season (both potentially making him attainable and also, possibly contributing to our compensatory picks, if we can't resign him).

I have no idea if he's remotely available, but was a surprise practice holdout today... 

Bills have  app. 1.6 million in cap space. If they acquired him they would owe him about 2.3 for 10 games. So how would that work?

5 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I think if the Bills were going to make a trade they would have done it by now.  It would have been the perfect time as the player could have started learning our playbook during out bye week.  Of course a trade can still happen for another week almost but last week would have been better.

But I do love how intelligent the Buffalo fans are knowing where we need help…. I’m mean, we need a guy that can have success at both tackle spots and I’m not sure this guy is it but I think a good backup C/G would also help.

Really surprised that Williams doesn’t seem to give a ***** about a chance at the SB… He must hate training so hard, IDK?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.