White on White 2-0

White on Blue 0-0

Last Year

Blue on Blue 1-0

Blue on White 7-1

White on White 4-3

White on Blue 0-2

Red on Red 1-0

Did you know? the last time the Bills lost in Blue on Blue was Bills Chiefs week 6 MNF 2020

5-0 since with 3-0 this year.

Also this is only the second season since the Blue on blue was introduced that we have worn the more then once a year.  The other being 2016. 

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I think Von Miller is a huge fan of the blue on blue so they go with it. I would love to see the Bills come out Sunday night vs the Packers with the Red helmet that JA17 came out wearing at training camp.

I'm guessing what uniforms we wear from week to week have absolutely nothing to do with Von Miller.

• Agree 1

On 10/26/2022 at 3:00 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

My dog chewed them up.  I need new ones.  I think I'll go with a tan color.

Maybe Afghanis-tan?

BTW, since it's Bills-Packers and Josh will be wingin' it, maybe Beane chose the all blues for a blue-cheese themed national game. He's an evil genius! :devil:

think about it GIF by HULU

On 10/26/2022 at 11:26 AM, Logic said:

If anyone believes in "uniform luck"...

The Bills are undefeated in blue-on-blue this season, but suffered their ONLY LOSS of the season wearing blue over white.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

They wore that combo in that game because they had no choice.  It was 800 degrees and the Dolphins were wearing white on white at home, so the only other alternative was blue on blue, which would have felt even hotter.

Blue on white is the classic home look.  But as far as I'm concerned, they can wear paisley on plaid if they keep winning.

On 10/26/2022 at 4:11 PM, Nextmanup said:

Don't like all white.

^^^ This; the all white uni's are brutally ugly.  The all blue's are, apparently, popular with a lot of personnel for the Bills as evidenced by how frequently they wear it.

Edited by IndyMark

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

PTR, what are we the 90’s Patriots.  That’s what I always think of if we ever did the red on white.  I honestly don’t care as long as we win.

I think the Patsies should go back to their old uniforms. Much better than the flying Elvis head. I also don’t really give a crap and I’m glad they’ve got garbage uniforms. 

• Agree 1

I like the all blue a lot.  I think they are classy, unique and modern. 

I love the classic look to bills other combos, but for one combo to look modern, they are nice.

Putting the bills in red was just a travesty.  

On 10/27/2022 at 12:29 AM, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I wonder if they're doing it because of the 2014 Packers game. It was the first time Buffalo ever wore the blue on blue in royal blue.

Yes it was.

Like my pic?

Mario williams had a game that night too!  We won!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.