Bills' Uniform on Sunday Night vs. Packers: Blue on Blue

Never NEVER Give-up

3 hours ago, Logic said:

It seems that they've officially adopted blue on blue as their default home jersey. Three home games, three blue-on-blues. 

Interesting.

I think it’s superstition at this point for this year. Keep wearing them at home until they lose in them. Although I believe the all reds will make a home game appearance at some point this year. 

2 hours ago, Logic said:

If anyone believes in "uniform luck"...

The Bills are undefeated in blue-on-blue this season, but suffered their ONLY LOSS of the season wearing blue over white.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

That’s exactly what’s going on so far this year. 

3 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

Well...that was horrifying. I went to grab a snag of the last game we played the Packers in 2018 bc we wore blue on blue and beat them. Only to find we wore white on top of blue and got shut out?

So that blue on blue was 2014. 8 years. How. Time is a mother *****.

Capture.JPG

I did not realize the Smurf look went all the way back to 2014. 

3 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

Blue on blues are ok. 

Does anyone know why they didn’t opt for the alternative helmets this season? Uniform combos feel pretty vanilla this year since they don’t wear white on blue or the all reds anymore.  Would have been a good year to break it out imo. 

If you are referring to the red helmets a lot of teams are doing them in 23 because of delays in supply. My guess has always been the Bills wanted to but with the logistics that go into the helmet it is a 2023 thing.

The Pegulas have also spoke to not going wild with jerseys and look so they have a more consistent identity. Took some time with the Sabres but they are back to what people wanted and the Bills have had a strong consistent look for a long time now. I do think the red helmets happen at some point, but that will be as wild as they go.

40 minutes ago, Billznut said:

That’s exactly what’s going on so far this year. 

Some teams post their entire uniform schedule before the season even starts. I know the Bills do it a few days before the game for the public, but I think they have to submit their home uniform schedule to the league before the season starts. Otherwise, how could some teams release their entire uniform schedule for the season if they don't already know what their opponents will be wearing that day.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.