Bills PR: "The Scoop" - 40 Questions with Maddie Glab for Tremaine Edmunds

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to Bills PR: "The Scoop" - 40 Questions with Maddie Glab for Tremaine Edmunds

Tremaine's has become so much more relaxed than when he first came to Buffalo.

It had to be hard on him being so young back in 2018-2019.

Say what you will but you can't deny that he is a good kid.

As to his future with the team, I'm leaving it totally up to what Beane and McDermott want.

That being said, I think he signs a reasonable contract with the Bills in the offseason.

23 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Tremaine's has become so much more relaxed than when he first came to Buffalo.

It had to be hard on him being so young back in 2018-2019.

Say what you will but you can't deny that he is a good kid.

As to his future with the team, I'm leaving it totally up to what Beane and McDermott want.

That being said, I think he signs a reasonable contract with the Bills in the offseason.

19 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’ve heard more from him this half season then in the first 4 years combined…

Does this mean he is staying?

I still kinda can’t see it…he might be the guy they decide to let go…

The Edmunds situation is the toughest one to figure out for us fans.

He's finally performing like the LB we've all been waiting to see.

However, he will be able to command likely $18M-20M/yr average on a new contract in Free Agency.

Would Tremaine be willing to take less to stay in Buffalo? (all other draft picks we have re-signed have inked very team-friendly deals. White, Milano, Dawkins, Taron, Knox, even Josh)

How much would Beane be willing to spend at the position that is so important to McD's defense?

How much of this improved Tremaine is directly due to the improved DL in front of him? And if that is the case, does it make replacing him without much drop off even easier?

The good news is: I totally trust Beane. He has a plan and knows what he is doing. So if Edmunds ultimately walks, so be it. And if Beane decides to sign him at $25M/year, then I'll roll with that too.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The Edmunds situation is the toughest one to figure out for us fans.

He's finally performing like the LB we've all been waiting to see.

However, he will be able to command likely $18M-20M/yr average on a new contract in Free Agency.

Would Tremaine be willing to take less to stay in Buffalo? (all other draft picks we have re-signed have inked very team-friendly deals. White, Milano, Dawkins, Taron, Knox, even Josh)

How much would Beane be willing to spend at the position that is so important to McD's defense?

How much of this improved Tremaine is directly due to the improved DL in front of him? And if that is the case, does it make replacing him without much drop off even easier?

All great questions that I will admit I cannot answer.  Thus, my comment on diverting all of this to Beane and McDermott.

I'm just going to hope they make the right choice.

• Like (+1) 1

Aside from calling the one of the best defenses in the league over past few seasons, he’s now getting to play behind a real D-Line led by a HOFer.  Being around Von should only further help this 24-year old grow his leadership abilities.  After we win the Super Bowl, he should be set for a nice payday next year.  Beane’s got some tough decisions ahead.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.