Are there food trucks in the bills lots or food vendors??

Adamb412

20 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

walked upto Wendy’s at 1107 am today. 

employee was by the door smoking a cigarette and told me the inside doesn’t open for 15 mins, I said oh it opens at 1122 ?  🤦🏼‍♂️

Don’t leave us hanging… what did the employee say?

5 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Try to find Norm and Pooh, The Chefs - they used to put out a BBQ dinner plate that was delicious. 
https://www.visitbuffaloniagara.com/from-friends-to-superfans-the-story-of-the-bills-chefs/

The Chefs are in the RV lot and I believe they still sell tickets for the dinner plate.  I’ve never bought as we have our own RV tailgate but heard it was $35.  Come to RV lot, you can’t miss them.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

True story.  My son was off tossing around the football with some kid when we first arrived and he came strolling back with a giant breakfast sandwich and a chocolate milk.  People are really friendly.

Last year we were in the ADA lot and my (88 yr old) Dad wandered off and we're all like "Where'd he go" and 10 minutes later he comes back holding a huge piece of pork loin in his hand with a big smile on his face

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Seriously.  EVERYONE makes too much food and most are happy to give it away to anyone who wants it.  At the Pittsburgh game, I made chili.  I prepared a couple bowls for Rrich and his wife, but could not find them.  So I went up to a couple of random people and said, "anyone want some chili?"  They were all over it. 

That's the norm.  Nearly everyone WANTS to share their food.

Ahh, the famous Gugny Chili!!!  You had something else delicious, more of a dessert item??? I was fuzzy….at like 10:00am. Is that bad?  

When our boys turned 16 I took them both to Buffalo for a Bills home game. It was a rite of passage thing. We stayed in Williamsville where I grew up. We went out to dinner and chatted with people about what we were doing. People loved the story and BEGGED me to come by their tailgate. It almost brought a tear to my eye to see them wanting so badly to entertain us with their company, food and drink. It’s part of what makes WNY and the people from there so special. 

One time in Nashville I ubered to the game with my oldest. We found the Bills dedicated section of the tailgate and he was starving! I was asking around to get him fed. One great guy said “it’s not my spread, but hell yeah! Let him eat what he wants, who’s gonna have a problem with that? Nobody here!”  I know that has limits, but it is the general tone of a Bills tailgate. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I'm coming to buffalo for the snf game. I'm a horrible tailgater and it's just me and my wife. We want to get in the lot by 4 but we need to eat dinner, is there be any hot food that's served in the Lots by food trucks or anything? I know a ton of people cook but I'm not going to just walk up to strangers asking for food lol

Any insight please.

You would be doing yourself a huge disservice going to a Bills home game(primetime at that) and grabbing food from a food truck instead of wandering the lots and meeting Bills fans and getting treated to authentic tailgates.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Ahh, the famous Gugny Chili!!!  You had something else delicious, more of a dessert item??? I was fuzzy….at like 10:00am. Is that bad?  

When our boys turned 16 I took them both to Buffalo for a Bills home game. It was a rite of passage thing. We stayed in Williamsville where I grew up. We went out to dinner and chatted with people about what we were doing. People loved the story and BEGGED me to come by their tailgate. It almost brought a tear to my eye to see them wanting so badly to entertain us with their company, food and drink. It’s part of what makes WNY and the people from there so special. 

One time in Nashville I ubered to the game with my oldest. We found the Bills dedicated section of the tailgate and he was starving! I was asking around to get him fed. One great guy said “it’s not my spread, but hell yeah! Let him eat what he wants, who’s gonna have a problem with that? Nobody here!”  I know that has limits, but it is the general tone of a Bills tailgate. 

Yes, my girlfriend made chocolate/peanut butter bite-size desserts. Way better than my chili!!

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Don’t sell yourself short! I just remembered it was two awesome things. You Tailgate Gods rock! 

Mead, Plenz, Beerball, Fergy, Cletus and MRags have always put out killer food. Guff had a nice spread at this year’s Steelers game. Nobody tailgates like the TBD crew. Grills, smokers, blackstones, ovens, fryers … second to none.  And everyone shares!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Mead, Plenz, Beerball, Fergy, Cletus and MRags have always put out killer food. Guff had a nice spread at this year’s Steelers game. Nobody tailgates like the TBD crew. Grills, smokers, blackstones, ovens, fryers … second to none.  And everyone shares!!!

I had pages of wisdom to share with you here. I mean, a mountain of stuff nobody wants to read, so……………YES!        😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Great! Now you have me wanting a sausage, onion and peppers sub/hoagie/grinder I saw along Abbott Rd at my last game. Somehow I got sidetracked and never made that happen.

There are some retail options, and there are a ton of very generous fans filling the parking lots. Put on your friendly face! 

I ate there once, its awesome. Ask him to cut it in half tho. Its enough for two people. 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:01 PM, Adamb412 said:

I'm coming to buffalo for the snf game. I'm a horrible tailgater and it's just me and my wife. We want to get in the lot by 4 but we need to eat dinner, is there be any hot food that's served in the Lots by food trucks or anything? I know a ton of people cook but I'm not going to just walk up to strangers asking for food lol

Any insight please.

there’s food trucks there bro right in front of the gate by the bills store.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.