Are there food trucks in the bills lots or food vendors??

Adamb412

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Trust me, when we’re dishing out food to nice people walking around, we already have plenty of drinks at hand. It’s just fun to share food and conversation with people who stop and talk. 

But then they have to talk to you…. 

😘 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I'm coming to buffalo for the snf game. I'm a horrible tailgater and it's just me and my wife. We want to get in the lot by 4 but we need to eat dinner, is there be any hot food that's served in the Lots by food trucks or anything? I know a ton of people cook but I'm not going to just walk up to strangers asking for food lol

Any insight please.

Get some Sahlen's and/or Wardynski's hot dogs from the carts around the lots. You can't come to buffalo without having a hot dog. No other dog in the country compares.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, NCDAWG said:

Honestly, the first game I took my wife to was in the 90's against GB and Farver.  We brought nothing, figuring we could get beer across the street.  We walked around the parking lot and we  were so stuffed and everyone gave us beers.  Such good people in the tailgate. See ya Sunday night. (Bringing booze and food)

This ^^^  Every vehicle you walk by is a potential food vendor. 

9 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I would never just eat food some other rando prepared.

Cool.  The party of folks that shared food with us smoked an entire prime rib.  They had carmelized onions, a variety of different condiments and cheeses, and other toppings.  I went with the shaved prime rib, lite mayo, horseradish, and a couple slices of sharp cheddar.  Served on a crusty Italian bread.  It was pretty good. 

Hardly like getting into a knife fight with a dirty homeless man for half a hot pocket.  But to each his own.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Cool.  The party of folks that shared food with us smoked an entire prime rib.  They had carmelized onions, a variety of different condiments and cheeses, and other toppings.  I went with the shaved prime rib, lite mayo, horseradish, and a couple slices of sharp cheddar.  Served on a crusty Italian bread.  It was pretty good. 

Hardly like getting into a knife fight with a dirty homeless man for half a hot pocket.  But to each his own.

If I'm hungry enough, you bet your ass I'll shiv a mo fo for a half a hot pocket.

• Haha (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

Kinda want hot food

Great! Now you have me wanting a sausage, onion and peppers sub/hoagie/grinder I saw along Abbott Rd at my last game. Somehow I got sidetracked and never made that happen.

There are some retail options, and there are a ton of very generous fans filling the parking lots. Put on your friendly face! 

• Haha (+1) 2

You literally cannot walk through the lots and simply talk to people and not get fed.  People will be pulling you over to offer you food as they usually bring plenty of extra to share with the 20 or 30 new friends they make every game.

I'm not sure what you'd have to do to go to the game hungry but it would have to be something really bad...like maybe say you love Tom Brady, wear a Patriot Brady jersey and then start showing game highlights of the Bills Patriots games from the drought era teams while skipping over the 3 games we won and forcing people to watch the other 29 games.  

Even then, they might just be too drunk to care and laugh it off and you'd STILL get fed.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

You literally cannot walk through the lots and simply talk to people and not get fed.  People will be pulling you over to offer you food as they usually bring plenty of extra to share with the 20 or 30 new friends they make every game.

I'm not sure what you'd have to do to go to the game hungry but it would have to be something really bad...like maybe say you love Tom Brady, wear a Patriot Brady jersey and then start showing game highlights of the Bills Patriots games from the drought era teams while skipping over the 3 games we won and forcing people to watch the other 29 games.  

Even then, they might just be too drunk to care and laugh it off and you'd STILL get fed.

Seriously.  EVERYONE makes too much food and most are happy to give it away to anyone who wants it.  At the Pittsburgh game, I made chili.  I prepared a couple bowls for Rrich and his wife, but could not find them.  So I went up to a couple of random people and said, "anyone want some chili?"  They were all over it. 

That's the norm.  Nearly everyone WANTS to share their food.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'd rather take food from someone in a tailgate than some of the people I've seen working in McDonalds...

walked upto Wendy’s at 1107 am today. 

employee was by the door smoking a cigarette and told me the inside doesn’t open for 15 mins, I said oh it opens at 1122 ?  🤦🏼‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.