Are there food trucks in the bills lots or food vendors??

Adamb412

I'm coming to buffalo for the snf game. I'm a horrible tailgater and it's just me and my wife. We want to get in the lot by 4 but we need to eat dinner, is there be any hot food that's served in the Lots by food trucks or anything? I know a ton of people cook but I'm not going to just walk up to strangers asking for food lol

Any insight please.

If you walk around the lots and are nice to people you will get fed.  My son and I parked in Hammers lot for the falcons game last season, and ended up sharing some quality VT beers with some guys parked next to us.  They gave us some delicious prime rib sandwiches to eat before the game.  We brought some subs, so we saved them for after the game.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

What Hammersticks said. Walk around. Say hi to folks. More often than not, they’ll stuff your face with food. It’s the Buffalo way. 

True story.  My son was off tossing around the football with some kid when we first arrived and he came strolling back with a giant breakfast sandwich and a chocolate milk.  People are really friendly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, TailgateChef said:

We always bring far more than we can eat.

And damn good on you for doing so and sharing with others.

@Johnny Hammersticks is right.  I've eaten to my hearts content doing my own cooking and walking to the stadium gives you to the chance to interact and get offered food by many others.  I always eat it because I don't want to feel rude but can be challenging if enough people are generous. 

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If you walk around the lots and are nice to people you will get fed.  My son and I parked in Hammers lot for the falcons game last season, and ended up sharing some quality VT beers with some guys parked next to us.  They gave us some delicious prime rib sandwiches to eat before the game.  We brought some subs, so we saved them for after the game.

We are Buffalo!! The city of good neighbors!! 

• Like (+1) 2

Honestly, the first game I took my wife to was in the 90's against GB and Farver.  We brought nothing, figuring we could get beer across the street.  We walked around the parking lot and we  were so stuffed and everyone gave us beers.  Such good people in the tailgate. See ya Sunday night. (Bringing booze and food)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.