Dawson Knox trolls Fox Sports NFL on Twitter

Beck Water

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I think it’s great people are learning there is only one NFL team in New York. Who knows the awareness might force some type of change. 

At all times i refer to the New Jersey Giants and the New Jersey Jets as the New Jersey Giants and New Jersey Jets. Our Drop the new and just jersey. 

46 minutes ago, transient said:

Are you really in a position to criticize? This is but a small sampling of your recent thread starting genius. 

You missed my 2 favorites "Patriots may have a qb"(Pretty sure all teams have a couple) and "How valuable is Hyde anyways?"

I'm half expecting his next thread to be tititled "Josh Allen.....do we really need him?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You missed my 2 favorites "Patriots may have a qb"(Pretty sure all teams have a couple) and "How valuable is Hyde anyways?"

I'm half expecting his next thread to be tititled "Josh Allen.....do we really need him?"

I’m guessing something like “Josh Allen and Mac Jones - surprisingly similar” is right around the bend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

At all times i refer to the New Jersey Giants and the New Jersey Jets as the New Jersey Giants and New Jersey Jets. Our Drop the new and just jersey. 

Both teams have the option to opt out of their lease after the 2025 season. I know the Jets tried to get a stadium built in Manhattan a few years back. Anyway here is the deal...

The two teams formed the New Meadowlands Stadium Company, LLC (now MetLife Stadium Company), a 50/50 joint venture, to build and operate the stadium. The two teams leased the parcel of land on which the stadium stands from the NJSEA for a 25-year term, with options to extend it which could eventually reach 97 years. After the 15th year of the lease, and every five years, hence; one of the two teams may opt out of the lease after giving the state 12 months notice. The first such opportunity to opt out will occur in 2025 with a notice date of 2024. There will then be an opportunity to opt out in 2030, 2035, 2040, etc.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.