KC DE Frank Clark Suspended

Donuts and Doritos

3 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

That Chiefs team is FILLED with absolute scumbags. 

Even the coach's son gets in on the action permanently disabling a young girl drinking and driving. 

Can't stand them. 

Not sure how this makes him a scumbag. Do you think he had the weapon to rob or shoot someone? Or strictly self defense 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Coach's son was the OG scumbag on that team. He was busy scumbagging when Frank Clark was still in junior high.  In 2007 Britt Reid was convicted on a felony gun charge for pulling a handgun on a motorist in an incident in PA where he also pled guilty to simple assault and possession of marijuana and cocaine. He's a heckuva guy I know I was shocked when he did something else stupid that ultimately hurt somebody. Heckuva family. Character starts at the top and Andy Reid STILL cannot babysit my children. I don't know how he can look grown men in the face and use words like discipline and accountability without getting laughed out of the room.

So good parents cannot raise a bad person? Okay. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Notice the suspension comes after Gay gets back from his.

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow he played the first 7 games including the most recent vs the Bills and then at the 49ers.  

He will miss the next 2 games which are at home where he will surely be missed vs the Titans and Jags.  

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Odd timing on this one.  Goodell threw KC a bone.

Whether legit or not - the timing was based upon his Plea bargain in September after the start of the year.  The plea bargain gave him 1 year probation and 40 hours community service.

He just completed the community service - so that closed the book on the case and then the NFL suspends him.  He only got 2 weeks because of the plea bargain and he completed the service.

I don’t think the NFL threw the Chiefs a bone timing wise - I think with the Chiefs intimate knowledge of NFL suspensions they gamed the system.  Many times these court cases get pushed off until the off season - hence guys get suspended to start the next season.  

In this case they pushed it off until after the start of the season - got it reduced - then had him complete community service heading into the bye.

The NFL may have been kind by only doing 2 games, but I think the timing was fairly standard for these types of things.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

So good parents cannot raise a bad person? Okay. 

They tend to not raise several of them, no. Let me put a finer point in that. If you have two kids, and they both end up injuring other people in separate substance related car accidents, and they both end up as convicted felons for essentially being irresponsible jackasses, one more than once, no you probably haven't done the best job as a parent.

12 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Joke's on you. Andy Reid has NEVER uttered the words "discipline" OR "accountability." LOL nerd. 

Particularly at the buffet line.

Edited by That's No Moon

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

Not sure how this makes him a scumbag. Do you think he had the weapon to rob or shoot someone? Or strictly self defense 🤔

Clearly, you don't know the history of Frank "The Felon."  He has been a scUMbag for a long time.  His first felony was 10 years ago...second degree home invasion during his time at the University of Michigan.  Just add this Uzi episode to the list...

53 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They tend to not raise several of them, no. Let me put a finer point in that. If you have two kids, and they both end up injuring other people in separate substance related car accidents, and they both end up as convicted felons for essentially being irresponsible jackasses, one more than once, no you probably haven't done the best job as a parent.

Particularly at the buffet line.

So he’s got several children who have been convicted of criminal offences? I honestly don’t know  I was simply saying you cannot always blame the parent for their adult childrens behaviour 

• Like (+1) 1

Like, what's the deal with a rich NFL player driving around in a car with no plates with uzi's?  Is it just a fool playing "gangsta" with their friends?  I'd say it was just an act and a way to feel cool and keep it real, but Clark has multiple arrests in his past (felony home invasion and beating his girlfriend).  I'm guessing it's not just poor judgement, but that he's actually a "bad guy."

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

$77.7 m career earnings, and he cant afford to do this the right way? Clark is DEFINITELY a scumbag. Two separate gun charges.

Domestic violence charge at Michigan.

Before that he was arrested on home invasion and plead out.

This is 4 separate arrests all with various violent implications. He's the wrong person to stand up for man.

14 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Coach's son was the OG scumbag on that team. He was busy scumbagging when Frank Clark was still in junior high.  In 2007 Britt Reid was convicted on a felony gun charge for pulling a handgun on a motorist in an incident in PA where he also pled guilty to simple assault and possession of marijuana and cocaine. He's a heckuva guy I know I was shocked when he did something else stupid that ultimately hurt somebody. Heckuva family. Character starts at the top and Andy Reid STILL cannot babysit my children. I don't know how he can look grown men in the face and use words like discipline and accountability without getting laughed out of the room.

Obviously your perfect parents raised a perfect child who has never done anything illegal, stupid or dangerous.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Obviously your perfect parents raised a perfect child who has never done anything illegal, stupid or dangerous.

I'm not a convicted felon. Are you? My sister isn't either. This isn't exactly a high bar to cross is it? If you raise a family of felons you did a crappy job. I'm sorry if that hits home for you.

2 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

So he’s got several children who have been convicted of criminal offences? I honestly don’t know  I was simply saying you cannot always blame the parent for their adult childrens behaviour 

Yes. He does/did. And I generally agree with you, but when you have more than one from the same household ending up in prison at young ages...

Edited by That's No Moon

knew it was coming once the legal case was settled, just didn't know the timing...too bad it wasn't for the playoffs

Clark was singing "The Illest Brother" by GangStarr at his hearing:

"Yo guns are easy to get and like a puppet
Some young kid is gonna be the subject of internal oppression
An example of hard times
'cause to make it out the trap in your mind it`s a hard climb
But even if you change and come right and exact
There`s another brother scheming so just watch your back

I know a brother who thought he had it all
But little did he know he was bound for a down fall
He`d pick up the heater and go stick somebody
He wouldn`t give a damn if he killed somebody
'cause if somebody would get in the way of him getting loot
There`d be no hesitation he`d just shoot"

Edited by Big Turk

3 hours ago, Mafioso said:

Clearly, you don't know the history of Frank "The Felon."  He has been a scUMbag for a long time.  His first felony was 10 years ago...second degree home invasion during his time at the University of Michigan.  Just add this Uzi episode to the list...

I was specifically referring to this offense. If it’s a “scumbag” offense.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm not a convicted felon. Are you? My sister isn't either. This isn't exactly a high bar to cross is it? If you raise a family of felons you did a crappy job. I'm sorry if that hits home for you.

Yes. He does/did. And I generally agree with you, but when you have more than one from the same household ending up in prison at young ages...

Wow. Didn’t know that. You’re probably right that it isn’t a coincidence that multiple kids in your care have missed the ethics class 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.