KC fan turns house into a giant Chiefs display...do we have anything similar here?

Big Turk

5 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Personally that looks like an eye sore to me.  The football field is pretty cool but it still looks like an eye sore.

Would I ever do that to my house?? No.

Would I drive by to check it out of there was one in WNY?  Hell yeah.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Would I ever do that to my house?? No.

Would I drive by to check it out of there was one in WNY?  Hell yeah.

Well yeah, I would want to check it out in person.  I wouldnt even want to live next to it though.  Its like Christmas lights.  I loved driving around and looking at all the peoples houses that go all out, but I wouldnt want to see it everyday.

10 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Well yeah, I would want to check it out in person.  I wouldnt even want to live next to it though.  Its like Christmas lights.  I loved driving around and looking at all the peoples houses that go all out, but I wouldnt want to see it everyday.

Agreed. And I wouldn't want to listen to an obnoxious siren every time the Chiefs score a TD.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, eball said:

A bit garish for my taste.  The fire truck is actually pretty cool.

So, is this how the Chiefs avoid the sporting world insensitive team name carnage by claiming they're the Kansas City Fire Chiefs?

Kinda like Hooters name is just an owl. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.