MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Not only do they get blown out on national television but they benched their 1st round QB on national television. Once you bench a QB it’s over for him with that team.

But he was benched they were just getting him a few series off the injury, like it was preseason game or something, you see Bill is a genius.

Edited by Warcodered

It's a damn shame when NE gets owned on prime time.

Even better when it is by the Bears who came in with a 2-4 record 😂

I just can't get enough of the Patriots sucking - that song "It feels like the first time" keeps running through my head... I am going to sleep well tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

fields is a #1 QB that’s a #2 QB on most teams in the league. Yes i feel bad for mooney

Ryan Clark on Sports Center, "nobody in a Bears uniform can get open. They stink. Their routes stink... We've done nothing to help you..." 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I just saw some if not all of it on NFL network.  Pretty funny, monotone the whole time

I wish he had a sense of humor and said "The Bears are who we thought they were" but unfortunately he didn't.

To be honest I thought voice-wise that was the most clear and talkative I've ever heard him after a loss - usually just mostly mono-syllable grunts and mumbles like sling blade.  He would have been better off in this case being unintelligable - than to actually be able to hear the foolish nonsense spewing from his cheating pie hole.  What an epic a-hole

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

To be honest I thought voice-wise that was the most clear and talkative I've ever heard him after a loss - usually just mostly mono-syllable grunts and mumbles like sling blade.  He would have been better off in this case being unintelligable - than to actually be able to hear the foolish nonsense spewing from his cheating pie hole.  What an epic a-hole

The ESPN video of the PC was much better than what I originally saw on NFL Network.  ESPN showed the beginning NFL Network didn't.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Ryan Clark on Sports Center, "nobody in a Bears uniform can get open. They stink. Their routes stink... We've done nothing to help you..." 

hey I defer to Clark obviously I don’t think the Bears are in a good spot at all at WR overall but I do think Mooney has talent. It was painfully obvious Fields was having trouble even gripping the ball tonight in the mist so expecting a downfield passing game from him, especially tonight is expecting a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

i will always want the patriots to fall into the abyss and suck forever, but for me, we exorcised all those demons last year on wildcard round weekend. that was the turning of the final page, and closing of the book.

they are officially old news, and its time we move on and enjoy what we have to the utmost.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, stevewin said:

image.png.f5cdabf6c87257bcbea35d945eafc220.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This was another trash classic.  Its amazing the Bears managed over 20 points with the pathetic show that is their passing game.  Fields losing 10 yards per sack anytime he tried to drop back was some ugly stuff.  The Pats should be embarrassed they got smoked by this putrid offense.

35 minutes ago, stevewin said:

OMG Bellicheat PC what a train wreck - Bellicheat says the plan all along was to play both QBs.  Then gets pressed - so after 3 series and int Jones was not benched for performance - it was plan all along - and he says yes.  Lol Then says they planned to put Jones back in.  Comes off as an absolute fool

Well it is just extended pre season for the Pats. They dont start their season until after their bye week.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

There are some truly legendary takes in there during the first couple Zappe drives, i.e.

"This Pats team can be dangerous in the PLAYOFFS. I'm talking taking out KC good."

"This team is unstoppable. Stacked at literally every position, especially at QB."

• Haha (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.