MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Bill Burr is going to be on so that should be good, though he is a Pats fan.

His story, available on YouTube btw, about almost getting into a fight in the bathroom at a Bills/Jets game in Buffalo is absolutely hilarious 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Fields is really bad. Has there ever been a good Ohio State QB in the NFL? You don’t have guys streaking wide open by 10 yards like in college.

Zappe outplaying the Alabama and Ohio State guys out there.

Fields hasn't looked terrible out there, Zappe has had guys come wide open, I mean am I seeing things?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Fields hasn't looked terrible out there, Zappe has had guys come wide open, I mean am I seeing things?

He has made a handful of NFL caliber throws, but consistently puts himself and his team in terrible situations (taking unnecessary sacks, coughing up the ball).

Theyre just extremely limited as I don’t think he has the awareness to make multiple reads and progress through his reads. He’s way to skittish and inaccurate in the pocket. iMO

I agree on Zappe. A few good throws. His best was the 12 yard out to Parker before the Myers fumble. 

11 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Justin Fields isn't very good, but he has little help. I got to hand it to him though, he's playing way better than I thought he would. Over 200 total yards and 2 total tds and led the offense to 4 scoring drives in the 1st half. Easily his best half of the year.

He is really not seeing the field, he’s feeling a rush that isn’t there and getting crushed by the ones that he’s not seeing.  I hesitate to put it all on him, but he’s playing God awful football, just catching a few plays with his legs.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.