Favorite Halloween Specials

BillsPride12

Halloween week is upon us....anybody have any Halloween specials they were really into as a kid or ones that still try to watch today?

I grew up in the 90s so the Roseanne and Home Improvement Halloween episodes were always pretty solid.  Simpsons Treehouse of Horror were fantastic in the heyday of the show.

I'm gonna try to watch some Halloween shows this week to get into the spirit so just curious what everybody else was into.  

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

Halloween week is upon us....anybody have any Halloween specials they were really into as a kid or ones that still try to watch today?

I grew up in the 90s so the Roseanne and Home Improvement Halloween episodes were always pretty solid.  Simpsons Treehouse of Horror were fantastic in the heyday of the show.

I'm gonna try to watch some Halloween shows this week to get into the spirit so just curious what everybody else was into.  

NBCPeacock showing a bunch of older TV sitcom Halloween specials.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/25/2022 at 1:36 PM, Nextmanup said:

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

That's the only one worth mentioning!

All that great music from Vince Guaraldi and Schulz's amazing art on display.

its-the-great-pumpkin-charlie-brown-via-

"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", is not only the best Halloween special, it is also the best Charlie Brown(Peanuts) special.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.