[Name Only Title] Kareem Hunt ??????????????????

Paul Costa

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

What was the deal with him? He assaulted a wife or gf? 

There was video of him pushing a few women and kicking one when she was down in a hotel hallway.

KC kept him, but when the video from 2 camera angles came out from the hotel KC said Hunt had 'lied to them.'

That is why KC moved on from him.

Less than a year later Hunt allegedly punched a man at a resort. There was no video, and the man refused to press charges.

Edited by RocCityRoller

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I get the idea, but taking the ball out of Josh's hands on 3rd down just sounds terrible.

It would just give defenses something to think about not necessarily take the ball out of JA17's hands. Personally, I think we're fine the way we are. Devin will continue to ramp up as the season goes on. We're winning this thing on Josh's arm anyway.

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

There was video of him pushing a few women and kicking one when she was down in a hotel hallway.

KC kept him, but when the video from 2 camera angles came out from the the hotel KC said Hunt had 'lied to them.'

That is why when KC moved on from him.

Less than a year later Hunt allegedly punched a man at a resort. There was no video, and the man refused to press charges.

There's a video of Bengals RB Joe Mixon full on punching a girl right in the face and nobody even mentions that anymore. Saints RB Alvin Kamara still has to go to trial for beating the crap out of a guy in an elevator. People seem to have a short memory when it comes to that stuff but the Bills seem to be a lot more conscious than other teams 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

Cleveland listening to offers. He’d be a good fit in Buffalo. His role this year is minuscule from past years. Shoot them a 5th & Zac Moss. Johnson can move up to Hunt’s spot And Zac take 3rd RB role. We get a solid RB2 with upside if Singletary would have to miss time

Hunt would immediately be the Bills best RB. The Browns won’t want a RB back though. They would still have Chubb, Johnson and Ford. Felton too, but he’s a hybrid and hasn’t really shown what the others have. 

Im not sure what it would take but probably just a day 3 pick.

Edited to add: Hunt is on an expiring contract. The Browns likely won’t re-sign him anyway. That obviously lower his trade value. The contract is very reasonable though. $1.35M salary, which would be prorated. Plus $200k/game active roster bonus. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Agree 1

All i know is that it has to give Beane a little heartburn when he thinks about the possibility of Singletary suffering an injury.  The Bills RB room without him is not dynamic.  It's basically a plugger (Moss) and some special teams grinders and a kid from UGA that looks lost/stoned half the time and who McDermott does not trust any more than a $3 bill.  

14 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

It would just give defenses something to think about not necessarily take the ball out of JA17's hands. Personally, I think we're fine the way we are. Devin will continue to ramp up as the season goes on. We're winning this thing on Josh's arm anyway.

Fine the way we are?  You must only be looking at just this year.  And you're probably assuming Singletary goes injury free.  I hope Beane isn't looking at it that way.

K Hunt seems like an excellent addition from an RB performance perspective.  I would like an RB that isn't just a half year rental though.  Let's see if Beane can get him for a year and a half at the Sanders $6M rate that he owes the offense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.