[Name Only Title] Kareem Hunt ??????????????????

Paul Costa

I don't want Hunt because I don't want a man on our team that has physically beaten a woman.  I understand that Hunt has served his 8-game suspension for his mistakes and that at some point he gets forgiveness and is free to return and play football.  I just prefer that guys like Hunt and Tyreek Hill, if they are allowed to play football, I am cheering against them and not for them.

I understand that Hunt would upgrade our RB2 (possibly RB1), but I like cheering for people that I like both on and off the field and our current Bills roster let's me do that every week.

This is just one guy's opinion... you are welcome to your own.

• Like (+1) 22
  • Agree 5

19 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Cleveland listening to offers. He’d be a good fit in Buffalo. His role this year is minuscule from past years. Shoot them a 5th & Zac Moss. Johnson can move up to Hunt’s spot And Zac take 3rd RB role. We get a solid RB2 with upside if Singletary would have to miss time

If you could steal him for a 5th and Moss then great. 

I'm not sure why Cleveland would do that. 

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe now that the Panthers are only a game away from first place in their division they're back in the market for a RB? 🙂

They were pretty deep at RB.

Probably want to see what they have in Chuba Hubbard and have the vet presence in D'Onta Foreman.

I liked Hubbard as a mid round pick in his draft class (2021)

Edited by RocCityRoller

7 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Anyone have any insight as to why he's not getting the rock the last 2 years? Chubb just eating all the carries/catches or has he looked bad?

Hunt has played 48% of the snaps, to Chubb's 53%- only a difference of 28 snaps in 7 games. But Chubb has 126 rushing attempts (5.9/avg) to Hunt's 66 (4.0/avg).

I think it's just a case of Chubb being the better player, you'd think he'd get a larger snap share.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Zack Moss and James Cook are our only RB's next year at this moment. If there was a RB they thought was better than Motor I'm sure they would try and make a deal. Would they re-sign Motor in the off-season? Probably not unless he took a team friendly deal and they had no other options for RB1

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Zack Moss and James Cook are our only RB's next year at this moment. If there was a RB they thought was better than Motor I'm sure they would try and make a deal. Would they re-sign Motor in the off-season? Probably not unless he took a team friendly deal and they had no other options for RB1

I wonder, Motor is solid for us but he isn't exactly blowing up like he'd be super hard to bring back, but who knows teams that are actually watching would probably price him out of our range.

26 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

love how everyone just throws Zach Moss into the offer lol.  He has no trade value whatsoever 

Probably because if he's not used as a throw in for a trade he's going to be just be cut.

Would definitely be interested in Hunt though if it doesn't cost much.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.