Colts benching Matt Ryan per Reich Benched regardless of injury

Big Blitz

33 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

February 12th 2023 you will and it will be glorious!😊

I hope to God your right. I don't know about some of you guys. But sometimes I feel like I'm bad luck Charm for the Bills like my being a fan is what causes us to lose.

You can rest assured that you being a fan has no impact on the Bills. Unless you're making noise at a home game.

Been a fan since 78 and I can feel it, it's coming. Never felt so sure, not even during the Super Bowl years. We have the baddest man on the planet, at the most important position in sports.

11 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I hope to God your right. I don't know about some of you guys. But sometimes I feel like I'm bad luck Charm for the Bills like my being a fan is what causes us to lose.

Don’t undersell yourself. We talk about who has cursed us behind closed doors. You come up all the time! We still love our fans! 

😋

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

He had input , oh sure.
 Do you think Frank would not have preferred to draft and develop a QB over time ?
You know Irsay has his hands all over this. he's a a touchy feely guy.

But yes you have me WEO , for overstating my position 😏

Hell of an operation those Colts run.
 I still miss Earl Morrall and the days of high tops

lol hightops!

Their drafts have been a mess (except for 2 picks in 2020) on Offense.  They've had 1 1st round pick in 4 years. 

They've essentially, over the last 2 years, used 2 3rds, a second and a 6th to end up with Sam Ehlinger as their starting QB.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I didn’t think we were supposed to discuss the secret board threads. 

My bad, it’s the internet, so I guess I can never undo that. You might have to drop me and come up with a new secret handshake. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm confused as to why some people seem to be dumping on Frank Reich. I always thought we loved the dude over here. Is there something I'm missing here?

Plus, we had a pretty epic playoff game against them (that we barely won), and his team handed us an embarrassing loss as well. Maybe they've got QB issues, but I don't get the impression that he's a bad coach.

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol hightops!

Their drafts have been a mess (except for 2 picks in 2020) on Offense.  They've had 1 1st round pick in 4 years. 

They've essentially, over the last 2 years, used 2 3rds, a second and a 6th to end up with Sam Ehlinger as their starting QB.

This is part of the reason i find it hard to blame Frank. Although I do admit some bias.

I was at the game when he made history. Lost my voice for few days
Colts after Luck are a mess. and were lucky to have him as long as they did.

the subject is Ryan though. Wow how quickly he fell apart !

1 hour ago, Augie said:

My bad, it’s the internet, so I guess I can never undo that. You might have to drop me and come up with a new secret handshake. 

sshh already

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.