Breece Hall possible blown ACL

RunTheBall

22 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

All the laughing emojis on the op.  Keep it classy, Bills fans.

The overwhelming majority of comments are condolences......but whatever, Jets fan.........don't worry about it.........he's just a RB.    I promise you that the Jets aren't going anywhere on the crutch of being run first in the AFC with all of the stud young QB's in the conference.    Carter is plenty good enough of a RB to win with.........now maybe they challenge Wilson and see if he's going to make a jump and turn into a franchise QB.    

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

All the laughing emojis on the op.  Keep it classy, Bills fans.

The laughing emojis were for the comment about checking on IronMaidenBills. He has been saying the Bills should have taken him over Elam. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Honestly sucks, I can't take much pleasure in this. We're a far better team anyway, and I really like Hall as a player. Once again there really aren't that many really good, consistent RBs outside of the usual suspects, but he seemed to be well on his way. Good running backs are fun, hope he makes a total recovery.

10 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Please check on New Jersey.

10 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Someone please check on IronMaidenBills

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

There go the Jets...back down the toilet after making it halfway up the bowl...

I suspect that somewhere, there is domestic abuse happening in @Jimmy Spagnola's dumpster tonight...sorry @Einstein & @ScottLaw

Is what it is.  Injuries to key players trash seasons in this league. 

If JA goes down on a scramble, our season is done as well.  The way it goes.   

Just like Etienne, Hall will come back, hard to say if to 100%, but it seems guys are coming back better and better from ACLs. 

Super curious to see if Tre White is himself again.  That might be the toughest position in football to come back from an ACL.   We shall see. 

Bummer for the kid, he looks really good.

That said, the Jets’ offense is trash.  Their record is what it is and good for them, but can anyone see them standing toe-to-toe with the Bills or Chiefs?  I even think the Pats*** will beat them rather easily.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.