Sammy Watkins....is he a TE now?

Hebert19

17 hours ago, Augie said:

Two words: Cheese Curds.      😋

If Rodgers wasn’t making $50 Mil/year, or whatever it is, they could afford more help around him. But he is, and they can’t. 

Ok that isn't even close to accurate.  Rodgers cap hit is only $28 M this year.  Here is a fun fact.  Allen's cap hit is $39M next year and $41M the year after. Both those numbers are higher than Rodgers cap hits of $31M and $40M respectively.  

18 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

sammy who?

“To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it’s a 100% injury rate,” Watkins wrote. “I’m not first or last person that’s gone be injured difference from me and you guys y’all mad and I’m not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I’m good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day.”

that really hurt my brain to read that. 

he's lucky he made some $ in the NFL or he's working as a ditch digger at best 

19 hours ago, TheCockSportif said:

Watkins retired shortly after he was drafted.  I can't say what year that he unofficially retired, as I don't recall, but the fact that he's still getting on rosters is confounding.  Not that I care, but, for example, Blaine Gabbert is still in the league.  So, one wonders at times...

the boo boo foot is real

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am a little worried about Sammy next week. He is usually good for one decent game each year, and he hasn’t had one for this year. 

When KC won the Super Bowl he played a great game.  As the game progressed I kept saying to myself "Please don't give Sammy Watkins the MVP", fortunately it went to Mahomes & not Sammy.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

11 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Exactly, Rodgers made his bed because he’s a greedy *****. Can’t have your cake and eat it to. He’s the reason the packers are being held back. I don’t blame LaFleur much as some do. At some point people have to realize they can’t do anything trade/signing wise because their QB is taking up their whole salary cap. They lost Adams because Rodgers wanted more money. I think LaFleur and company is probably regretting not trading him off to Hackett in Denver.

I think it’s even worse than taking all the money. Adams said part of his decision to leave was not knowing if Rodgers would be around more than a year or two. He mentioned that Rodgers uncertainty over retirement and his future football plans went into the decision he made. Rodgers loves the attention he gets hinting at retirement.  I don’t blame Adams! A FA WR wants to know who his QB is going to be. DUH!  

This sums up Sammy Watkins' time in Buffalo perfectly:

"Watkins, who detailed his tough upbringing in Florida for Dunne, said he had friends follow him to Buffalo and he'd go partying "every night,” drinking and smoking. "I would go out and get wasted," he told Dunne. "Wasted wasted." Then he'd go to practice early in the morning."

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

This sums up Sammy Watkins' time in Buffalo perfectly:

"Watkins, who detailed his tough upbringing in Florida for Dunne, said he had friends follow him to Buffalo and he'd go partying "every night,” drinking and smoking. "I would go out and get wasted," he told Dunne. "Wasted wasted." Then he'd go to practice early in the morning."

And they said the night life in VEGAS would ruin players. 

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think it’s even worse than taking all the money. Adams said part of his decision to leave was not knowing if Rodgers would be around more than a year or two. He mentioned that Rodgers uncertainty over retirement and his future football plans went into the decision he made. Rodgers loves the attention he gets hinting at retirement.  I don’t blame Adams! A FA WR wants to know who his QB is going to be. DUH!  

And yet he left for a pedestrian QB in Carr. Both are losing in different ways now lol

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

And yet he left for a pedestrian QB in Carr. Both are losing in different ways now lol

Quite true. Didn’t Adams and Carr play together in college? If so, it’s fair to say he knows both QB’s well and made a choice. Sure, there were a lot of factors (Vegas vs Green Bay being a big one along with money), but it just may say something about these guys as people. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Quite true. Didn’t Adams and Carr play together in college? If so, it’s fair to say he knows both QB’s well and made a choice. Sure, there were a lot of factors (Vegas vs Green Bay being a big one along with money), but it just may say something about these guys as people. 

Carr uses a nicer eyeliner:wub:

21 hours ago, FireChans said:

It’s a tragedy that “All y’all little jobs” overshadowed using “once” instead of “wants” and I’m tired of pretending of it’s not.

He gone be upset if he see this.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

When KC won the Super Bowl he played a great game.  As the game progressed I kept saying to myself "Please don't give Sammy Watkins the MVP", fortunately it went to Mahomes & not Sammy.  

can you imagine if Watkins had won MVP? Would have been so classic Watkins— terrible for 99% of his NFL career and show up for the one big game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.