Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

Trump's comments regarding the Charlottesville events:

"Speaking from the Diplomatic Reception Room in the White House Monday afternoon, Trump said plainly that “racism is evil” and that members of the Ku Klux Klan, neo Nazis and white supremacists are “repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."

https://time.com/4899813/donald-trump-charlottes-ville-remarks-transcript/

" The post the states that Trump really said, "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/17/fact-check-trump-quote-very-fine-people-charlottesville/5943239002/

My point is this:

When Trump made the comment about good people on both sides, he was not talking about neo-Nazis or white supremacist's. He made that point twice. 

People uninterested in the truth continue to puke that out for political reasons, but it is absolutely false.

The protest "two sides" were those who didn't want the Lee statue torn down, and those who did. There were certainly good people on both sides.

What occurred was that right wing extremists from out of town showed up in town late week, and had an idiotic torch march through the UVA grounds. That action was despised by locals, so the fuse was set for the Sat event. THe guy who killed the young woman with his car, who was tried and convicted and sentenced to life here, was from Ohio.

For bona fides, I live here and am very familiar with the events, all of them. In fact, on that Sat. morning, I was driving home and saw the entire group of lunatics in all their stupid hate-fit clothes as they gathered and staged for the protest on the County Office Building parking lot. I was among about a dozen cars  stopped as the police allowed them to cross a major street to get to the protest site just prior to the incident.

I remember getting home and telling my wife that after seeing these lunatics, that I had a very bad feeling about that afternoon.

Either way, there were good people on both sides of the remove/don't remove the statue issue, and lunacy on a grand scale regarding other statues has ensued, but that's another story.

Just to inoculate myself from those here who cannot resist making false claims of some imagined allegiance, I can't stand Trump. Never voted for him and never would, nor Biden or Clinton, by the way.

My disdain for him began in 1989 when I became familiar with a forensic accounting report that came about during his attempt as a takeover of a company. It was then that I figured out how loose his operation played with accounting. 

He has a juvenile vocabulary and is incapable of speaking without needlessly being cruel, classless and unnecessarily angering reasonable people. He is also a gross exaggerator to the point of hilarity.

Either way, in no way did he say there were "good people" in the white supremacist or neo nazi groups that day.

That is a lie told so often people believe it, as happens with a lot of lies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Trump's comments regarding the Charlottesville events:

"Speaking from the Diplomatic Reception Room in the White House Monday afternoon, Trump said plainly that “racism is evil” and that members of the Ku Klux Klan, neo Nazis and white supremacists are “repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."

https://time.com/4899813/donald-trump-charlottes-ville-remarks-transcript/

" The post the states that Trump really said, "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/17/fact-check-trump-quote-very-fine-people-charlottesville/5943239002/

My point is this:

When Trump made the comment about good people on both sides, he was not talking about neo-Nazis or white supremacist's. He made that point twice. 

People uninterested in the truth continue to puke that out for political reasons, but it is absolutely false.

The protest "two sides" were those who didn't want the Lee statue torn down, and those who did. There were certainly good people on both sides.

What occurred was that right wing extremists from out of town showed up in town late week, and had an idiotic torch march through the UVA grounds. That action was despised by locals, so the fuse was set for the Sat event. THe guy who killed the young woman with his car, who was tried and convicted and sentenced to life here, was from Ohio.

For bona fides, I live here and am very familiar with the events, all of them. In fact, on that Sat. morning, I was driving home and saw the entire group of lunatics in all their stupid hate-fit clothes as they gathered and staged for the protest on the County Office Building parking lot. I was among about a dozen cars  stopped as the police allowed them to cross a major street to get to the protest site just prior to the incident.

I remember getting home and telling my wife that after seeing these lunatics, that I had a very bad feeling about that afternoon.

Either way, there were good people on both sides of the remove/don't remove the statue issue, and lunacy on a grand scale regarding other statues has ensued, but that's another story.

Just to inoculate myself from those here who cannot resist making false claims of some imagined allegiance, I can't stand Trump. Never voted for him and never would, nor Biden or Clinton, by the way.

My disdain for him began in 1989 when I became familiar with a forensic accounting report that came about during his attempt as a takeover of a company. It was then that I figured out how loose his operation played with accounting. 

He has a juvenile vocabulary and is incapable of speaking without needlessly being cruel, classless and unnecessarily angering reasonable people. He is also a gross exaggerator to the point of hilarity.

Either way, in no way did he say there were "good people" in the white supremacist or neo nazi groups that day.

That is a lie told so often people believe it, as happens with a lot of lies.

Save yourself the time, effort and key strokes and just tell them to stop being dumbasses. 

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Save yourself the time, effort and key strokes and just tell them to stop being dumbasses. 

You’d be surprised as to how many people have never heard or read the entire in context comments from President Trump. It’s beyond appalling that the left wing media ran with this completely ridiculous take on a sitting President’s remarks. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’d be surprised as to how many people have never heard or read the entire in context comments from President Trump. It’s beyond appalling that the left wing media ran with this completely ridiculous take on a sitting President’s remarks. 

Again it's reading the headlines, forming an opinion based on pre-conceived notions and then not wanting to be bothered to learn the truth.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again it's reading the headlines, forming an opinion based on pre-conceived notions and then not wanting to be bothered to learn the truth.

In this case it’s way way worse than that. This single event started the entire ‘Trump’s a Racist’ theme that many still believe to this day. It’s inexcusable. This Message Board alone STILL has threads devoted to this completely fabricated theme. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I'll use a quote from you in the "How much did you pay....." thread.

From Chef Jim:

"Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice."

"

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

In this case it’s way way worse than that. This single event started the entire ‘Trump’s a Racist’ theme that many still believe to this day. It’s inexcusable. This Message Board alone STILL has threads devoted to this completely fabricated theme. 

First impressions are hard to shake for many.  That's why they employ those techniques.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Absolute truth is the authoritarian self-proclaimed liberals will use any situation that presents itself to attack Musk for the simple reason that he ended their monopoly to censor speech on Twitter.  That's got them crapping their pants as for the first time they can't control the narrative on the platform.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Absolute truth is the authoritarian self-proclaimed liberals will use any situation that presents itself to attack Musk for the simple reason that he ended their monopoly to censor speech on Twitter.  That's got them crapping their pants as for the first time they can't control the narrative on the platform.

RED WAVE

• 1 month later...