Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

I actually agree with everything Trump said in the OP…I have seen, first hand, exactly what he is talking about…

And he’s not referring to conservative Jews, in the US, who appreciate Israel…he’s talking about the Leftist Jews in America who despise Israel…

But, of course, the American Left isn’t nuanced enough to understand what he’s talking about- Any chance to call him a Nazi…Good thing most people can see through their Neo-Marxist agenda…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I actually agree with everything Trump said in the OP…I have seen, first hand, exactly what he is talking about…

And he’s not referring to conservative Jews, in the US, who appreciate Israel…he’s talking about the Leftist Jews in America who despise Israel…

But, of course, the American Left isn’t nuanced enough to understand what he’s talking about- Any chance to call him a Nazi…Good thing most people can see through their Neo-Marxist agenda…👍

👆🤡

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

Ask any conservative Jew if they support Israel…Then ask any liberal Jew if they support Israel and get back to me…😉

This isn’t rocket science…It’s all about “intersectionality” where the Left is concerned …👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ask any conservative Jew if they support Israel…Then ask any liberal Jew if they support Israel and get back to me…😉

This isn’t rocket science…It’s all about “intersectionality” where the Left is concerned …👍

Do you think it is appropriate for Trump to threaten anyone with the amount of hostility and divide in this country?

And do you think your average MAGA deplorable can decipher between a left or right leaning Jewish American? 

Do you think Jewish Americans feel safe in this country? 

When do you think the next MAGA GAB nut is going to shoot up a synagogue? 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Even the Democratic press (but I repeat myself) is floundering:

So is Jared.  The clown Dems are just trying to convince their own.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do you think it is appropriate for Trump to threaten anyone with the amount of hostility and divide in this country?

And do you think your average MAGA deplorable can decipher between a left or right leaning Jewish American? 

Typical lefty. Anyone that isn't one of them is a knuckle dragger. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/30/2022 at 7:22 PM, BillStime said:

Honestly? I fear Joe Biden’s threats more than Trump…During the pandemic, Biden would threaten people who refused to take the vaccine…And now, it seems he threatens people on a weekly basis who disagree with his agenda…

And I don’t look at people, who wanna make America great again, as deplorable- I see them as admirable and courageous…between the 1940s and 1960s, the black community saw the greatest increase of wealth more than any other ethnic group- despite the discrimination of southern Jim Crow laws…And that was because of their strong belief in God, family, and holding themselves to a higher standard of living than they do today…what a beautiful thing…#MAGA

I think Jewish Americans feel safer in the US than in any other country around the world…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Honestly? I fear Joe Biden’s threats more than Trump…During the pandemic, Biden would threaten people who refused to take the vaccine…And now, it seems he threatens people on a weekly basis who disagree with his agenda…

And I don’t look at people, who wanna make America great again, as deplorable- I see them as admirable and courageous…between the 1940s and 1960s, the black community saw the greatest increase of wealth more than any other ethnic group- despite the discrimination of southern Jim Crow laws…And that was because of their strong belief in God, family, and holding themselves to a higher standard of living than they do today…what a beautiful thing…#MAGA

I think Jewish Americans feel safer in the US than in any other country around the world…👍

Get out of here. 

What are Biden’s big bad messages?

Get vaccinated? Wow - terrible. 

Democracy over fascism? How many Americans went to war and sacrificed their life for our republic?

Get out of here.

Seriously.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get out of here. 

What are Biden’s big bad messages?

Get vaccinated? Wow - terrible. 

Democracy over fascism? How many Americans went to war and sacrificed their life for our republic?

Get out of here.

Seriously.

It wasn’t just “get vaccinated”…he was threatening people’s livelihoods, by coming for peoples jobs…that’s effed up- especially after now knowing that the vaccines do not prevent transmission (which was the excuse Biden was using to take such action)…

Now, that’s what I call fascism…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

It wasn’t just “get vaccinated”…he was threatening people’s livelihoods, by coming for peoples jobs…that’s effed up- especially after now knowing that the vaccines do not prevent transmission (which was the excuse Biden was using to take such action)…

Get out here - you continue to fall deeper and deeper into MAGA oz.

Sad

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Get out here - you continue to fall deeper and deeper into MAGA oz.

Sad

That issue has nothing to do with MAGA…Trump was pushing the vaccines too- my stance was the opposite of what Trump and Biden were saying to do…

But it was Biden who became authoritarian and fascistic with it- attempting to usurp congress and impose HIS (and Pfizer’s) will on everyone…but thank God for the Constitution…👍

Edited by JaCrispy