Broncos getting trade calls for Jeudy and Chubb

BuffaloBills1998

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Jeudy had a solid game without Russ this past week.  Juedy was solid before Russ came to Denver.  I know he's had some hands issues, and I don't know how Russ would cause that, but there's something there...

Definitely a guy worth developing, not really a situation fit probably, if they could get him going into next season sure.

4 hours ago, gordong said:

no thanks to Jeudy... WOULD love to have chubb with Von though!

Well Bradley Chubb is not an option for the cap strapped Bills.........just like Tremaine Edmunds he is playing on a huge base salary because he's playing on the 5th year option.......so his remaining cap hit would be over $7M.

Jerry Jeudy........his remaining cap hit will be just over $1M.   

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

We havent seen Keenum run the real offense, with all the other starters, actually trying to score. Tough to make that assessment at this point.

Second preseason game against the broncos. One drive with all the starters, then another drive with backup wideouts, Moss, and the starting Oline minus Saffold and Brown. It was the only time he looked really good. IIRC, he remembered how to feed Diggs and put up 14 points. Granted…. Preseason. 

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Beast said:

OK? Not sure why you quoted my post to post what you did. 

You said Jeudy isn’t going anywhere. I’m stating that Miami is talking to denver

59 minutes ago, Beast said:

OK? Not sure why you quoted my post to post what you did. 

Also it’s being reported that Jeudy Is frustrated and wants out and doesn’t want to play for Russell anymore. 

23 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You said Jeudy isn’t going anywhere. I’m stating that Miami is talking to denver

Yeah Jeudy is from Deerfield Beach.   Traitor who went to Alabama instead of The U.   Dolphins could use another boundary WR.........Waddel and Hill are actually both best suited to the slot, IMO.     As feeble as Tuna looked last night I'd say they should keep stacking playmakers up around him.   Steelers dropped 4-5 gift wrapped INT's last night. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.