Broncos getting trade calls for Jeudy and Chubb

BuffaloBills1998

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’d offer a 2 + 4 + Epenesa for Bradley Chubb.   

I agree, from a value perspective. However, I think that Groot and Von are cemented as DE1 and 2 and I doubt that Beane, who immensely values picks, gives those up to acquire a guy who is about to make big bank.

On 10/23/2022 at 11:06 AM, sullim4 said:

I don't understand why so many people feel like we need someone else on top of Diggs and Davis or some other running back.

If anything, this team needs OG help.

Yes, everyone know we need OG help. But you cant just conjure what doesnt exist.

And right now, there are WRs and RBs available for trade and no OGs. If you know of an OG who is available, feel free to mention them here or in the OG thread. Otherwise, we'll continue discussing what is actually available.

And we are 1 hard hit over the middle away from losing Diggs or Davis. You can never have too many WRs. We saw it last year when we lost Bease and Davis at the end of the season.

18 hours ago, Flucod said:

I like Kumerow, played nice this year.

I would prefer a better backup QB, I like Keenum as a person just not playing the qb position.

We havent seen Keenum run the real offense, with all the other starters, actually trying to score. Tough to make that assessment at this point.

• Agree 1

I mean we just offered a 2nd for an Elite player.  Denver is going to want something of good value back for both Juedy and Chubb given how much they have invested in them, and neither of them is Elite.  There is no chance IMHO Beane would offer anything close to what Denver will want for one of these guys, nor should he.  Neither of them would even start on our team.  

KJ Hamler is a guy I think might be had much cheaper, and if we could add his speed to our WR depth, then maybe I can see us doing that if the price was right. 

But ultimately, I doubt we make any trades from this point on.  CMC interested them because he was a rare elite player in his prime available.  But even then, it was only for a specific price, and Beane was not going to budge or get close to what he actually fetched in a trade. 

Edited by Alphadawg7

Jeudy is a very talented player, but his frustration with the team is showing in spades. Not only is he playing lazily at times, his in-game body language has been beyond terrible. Seeing as Denver gave up their 1st & 2nd round picks the next 2 years for Russ, they're probably not taking less than a late 1st for either Chubb or Jeudy, Jeudy has likely pouted himself out of trade-ability.

Edited by 947

13 minutes ago, 947 said:

Jeudy is a very talented player, but his frustration with the team is showing in spades. Not only is he playing lazily at times, his in-game body language has been beyond terrible. Seeing as Denver gave up their 1st & 2nd round picks the next 2 years for Russ, they're probably not taking less than a late 1st for either Chubb or Jeudy, Jeudy has likely pouted himself out of trade-ability.

Has been plagued by drops as well.

18 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’d offer a 2 + 4 + Epenesa for Bradley Chubb.   

Can’t imagine BB would give up picks for a guy in the final year of his contract and looking for a big pay day. We won’t be able to afford Chubb’s new deal. 

Next year is when Allen’s big money starts and we need those draft picks for cheap, young talent. 

Value wise, it’s not a terrible offer though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.