Broncos getting trade calls for Jeudy and Chubb

BuffaloBills1998

I really liked Jeudy in college but there’s no way they sell low at this point. Pass.

Don’t need more DE’s.

Just now, sullim4 said:

I don't understand why so many people feel like we need someone else on top of Diggs and Davis or some other running back.

If anything, this team needs OG help.

Luckily there’s a thread to discuss trading for an OG lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I don't understand why so many people feel like we need someone else on top of Diggs and Davis or some other running back.

No one is going to trade a good OG, especially if they are on a reasonable contract. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Agree with the OG help…100%. However, Allen leads the league in TDs to WRs. If either of Diggs or Davis has to miss time, what can be bad about having talented depth?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Hamler May be a nice piece to add because of his take the top off of the defense speed but wouldn’t give up too much for him

Agreed Hamler would be the guy I’d be interested in. We don’t have a blazing fast guy and he won’t require a high pick to get

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

To put it in the simplest way...a Guard doesn't get the ball in his hands. People want that shiny new toy to make a splash play here and there. Skill position players will always gain the eyes of a fanbase.

That being said, while I agree 100% about needing help on the line I also think an outside WR is a need in the event of a long term injury to either Diggs or Davis. I just don't have confidence that Kumerow is the guy I want out there come playoff time. Shakir can play outside, however still has a bit to prove that he can consistently make big plays in big spots. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://t.co/EXcnNoQOsj Would you be interested in Jeudy??

I would think if they are interested in either it would be the RB the Bills passing game isn't hurting & they have some on the practice squad that can fill in & do a pretty good job but the running game is the piece that up until last week has been struggling a bit so i'd say Chubb if either one 

56 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

While Chubb is good, he probably won't be re-signed after this year.

That has to really hurt for a Pony fan, they could have had Allen:oops:

10 minutes ago, T master said:

I would think if they are interested in either it would be the RB the Bills passing game isn't hurting & they have some on the practice squad that can fill in & do a pretty good job but the running game is the piece that up until last week has been struggling a bit so i'd say Chubb if either one 

Chubb is a DE.

39 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

To put it in the simplest way...a Guard doesn't get the ball in his hands. People want that shiny new toy to make a splash play here and there. Skill position players will always gain the eyes of a fanbase.

That being said, while I agree 100% about needing help on the line I also think an outside WR is a need in the event of a long term injury to either Diggs or Davis. I just don't have confidence that Kumerow is the guy I want out there come playoff time. Shakir can play outside, however still has a bit to prove that he can consistently make big plays in big spots. 

No the simplest explanation is that you aren't even going to find an available offensive guard with the obvious upside......and therefore potential impact because it's a premium position.........of a receiver like Jerry Jeudy.

What we don’t need is a WR with the dropsies, even though good offensive lineman are rare as hen’s teeth, it should always be near the top of the list of wants and needs. It is truly amazing that with such a high demand for good O linemen some one hasn’t started the “Jordan Palmer school of lineman” yet…, 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.