NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

Taking a bye week myself this week and going to spend a day at a pumpkin patch with the kids. I am looking forward to the Steelers/Dolphins game tonight, though. I think Pittsburgh can pull a win. Also, I believe I heard the Dolphins will be wearing their throwback helmets tonight which are so much better to look at than that "smeared dolphin" they have on their hemelts now.

49 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Go Niners

Go Broncos

Go Steelers

Go Bears (tomorrow)

Agreed, yet seeing that list just reminded me of an episode of Cheers back in the day where Woody attempts to place bets through Sam on teams that were ridiculous long shots at the time (Bills among those picks). Sam tries to save Woody from himself by not placing the bets and of course, they all came in.  Honestly can’t recall how it was resolved but it was a funny episode.  And yes, I realized I just aged myself. Haha.

Happy bye week!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Taking a bye week myself this week and going to spend a day at a pumpkin patch with the kids. I am looking forward to the Steelers/Dolphins game tonight, though. I think Pittsburgh can pull a win. Also, I believe I heard the Dolphins will be wearing their throwback helmets tonight which are so much better to look at than that "smeared dolphin" they have on their hemelts now.

The important thing is will they help them not injure their backs?

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The important thing is will they help them not injure their backs?

Can't say for sure on this, however I have it on good authority that Tua's back has healed to the point where he no longer thinks he's playing for Coach Saban. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Can't say for sure on this, however I have it on good authority that Tua's back has healed to the point where he no longer thinks he's playing for Coach Saban. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

Considering physicians have turned round and said Tua should not play again this season, the Dolphins and NFL overall are taking a risk here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.