Todd Gurley says he’s done after 6 years in the NFL

BuffaloBills1998

2 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Remind me, did you say "The bolded is legitimately the worst team building strategy ever"?

Or did you say, in total ....

Exactly.

And for the second time, you seriously think he meant "every other year," literally? That he really meant only exactly every two years, whether you needed an RB or not? Seriously, that's what you thought? If that's the core of your argument, I feel even sorrier for you.

I mean obviously the bolded is what I was referring to otherwise I wouldn't have bolded it. I didn't do it for no reason lol

Edited by FireChans

23 hours ago, Lost said:

Makes ya wonder how players like Emmit Smith had such a long productive career.   They just don't build 'em like they used to

Gurley's knee was shredded in college. He lasted a few more years, but his body just couldn't handle the rigorous toll of the sport. Some guys are fortunate not to suffer major lower body injuries. Other guys, not so much. 

Christ the use of regurgitated, ancient cliches as argument around here has reached an all time high. 

This is the 1000th time I’ve read “dime a dozen” used to describe running backs here in a week. 

Take a break and read a book or something my god.

Edited by JoPoy88

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.