Bills fans help old man in Steelers jersey during game

BoccesOnTransit

I booed every Steelers fan I saw, then immediately asked how they were enjoying Buffalo and what they did when they were in town. Meet some great people (and got some free drinks).  Obviously, it’s a lot easier when you’re killing a team. But I love Buffalo and want other people to love it too. Never got those loser fans who act like they are on the team and try to fight other fans. Bunch of dorks.

I did boo a Titans fan and she charged me. But she was hot so I allowed it.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Definitely not unique to Bills fans, but unfortunately, the general perception of the Bills fanbase is that we're all inebriated table jumpers who drink champagne out of ass cracks and trade Kiko Alonso jerseys for BJs.

How many Kiko jerseys are hanging in your closet?

• Haha (+1) 4

Beyond this being Bills related, it’s just nice to hear a story of kindness in a world where we mostly see focus on stories of hatred and violence.

The man’s story is a little heartbreaking too in that it sounded like he was alone with no companion(s) to help him on his trip. A true fan. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Definitely not unique to Bills fans, but unfortunately, the general perception of the Bills fanbase is that we're all inebriated table jumpers who drink champagne out of ass cracks and trade Kiko Alonso jerseys for BJs.

The Kiko Jersey/BJ deal is that still something? I am asking for friend,.........

Edited by snamsnoops
nothing posted

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Football has become soft. Back in my day, we would have kicked the old geezer for wearing the opponents colors in our stadium. 

This is just a joke, just in case that wasn't clear. 

Sad that you had to say this was a joke. There was a day that everyone would have laughed at that comment, without anyone thinking you were serious.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I was at the Pittsburgh game and there was an older gentleman sitting nearby in a Pittsburgh jacket.  He removed his jacket early in the 3rd quarter to reveal the Bills sweatshirt he had on underneath.  The fans all around cheered wildly. 

Edited by Azucho98
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Nice story, but I don't think that type of helpfulness is unique to Bills fans......

Right, with all due respect to Bills fans, I believe most human beings would help this gentleman up the stairs regardless of the circumstances. Isn’t that just normal human decency? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.