Bills fans help old man in Steelers jersey during game

BoccesOnTransit

Not surprised....it's just how we roll.  Same thing you see when 3 or 4 random people help a stranger pull their car out of a snowy ditch in January even if it makes them late for work, just in a different setting. WNY looks out for each other, even if you aren't from here.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Football has become soft. Back in my day, we would have kicked the old geezer for wearing the opponents colors in our stadium. 

This is just a joke, just in case that wasn't clear. 

How else do you think he ended up in that hole 15 years ago? ...

• Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Nice story, but I don't think that type of helpfulness is unique to Bills fans......

Definitely not unique to Bills fans, but unfortunately, the general perception of the Bills fanbase is that we're all inebriated table jumpers who drink champagne out of ass cracks and trade Kiko Alonso jerseys for BJs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Definitely not unique to Bills fans, but unfortunately, the general perception of the Bills fanbase is that we're all inebriated table jumpers who drink champagne out of ass cracks and trade Kiko Alonso jerseys for BJs.

We strive for diversity.  😋

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Wow people are crying over a story of our fans helping an old man climb stairs??? What is with this world we are in today?!??

because they have feelings and I believe they call it caring for a fellow human being. as for today, you are right, what is wrong with this world today where a person has to criticize and question human beings, being decent and helpful human beings?

smh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Wow people are crying over a story of our fans helping an old man climb stairs??? What is with this world we are in today?!??

The kind of world where a receiver making millions knocking a camera guy out of his way and then he sues gets more press.

Bad news gets the clicks and the ad revenue so we tend to be fed all the world's horrors rendered to a toxic meal for our consumption.

There are little acts of kindness all around us.

When I get tired of it I turn to the local news in my small town. A porta potty washed ashore and a bunch of homeless folks trashed city hall because the door code was "1234".

:)

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.