2023 Concerts

T&C

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Peter Gabriel announced an UK & Europe tour next year,  North America dates coming later.  I'm on it as soon as it's announced.

i/o The Tour announced - PeterGabriel.com

Ohhh... nice. With Tony Levin too. Hope Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater is one of the dates... great sound there like Kleinhans.

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Just got Billy Strings (BMFS) in Atlantic City in February.  Should be killer.  He just played Rochester last night, the setlist looked amazing 

Oh my!  He's amazing and good acoustics will make it even better.  seeing this tonight:  https://birthplaceofcountrymusic.org/radio/programs/farm-and-fun-time/.  Always fun and almost always good although often low profile artists.

Foreigner Final Farewell Tour next year.

The band, formed during 1976 by British guitarist Mick Jones, will launch its Historic Farewell Tour next July 6 in Alpharetta, Ga., with 32 U.S dates running through Sept. 3 in Holmdel, N.J. Loverboy will be opening. More legs, both domestic and overseas, are on tap through the end of 2024.

Tour Dates — FOREIGNER (foreigneronline.com)

28 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Not a great one to me, I wouldn't spend money on this one... but it is something I guess.

https://loudwire.com/foreigner-2023-farewell-tour-dates-loverboy/?fbclid=IwAR0q8vByQayf2A6CvzmVeLLIhxafN8iT1ZJXgefZPwReZyvD7_knRb2uBPQ

• 3 weeks later...

Posted this in the 2022 thread. Didnt realize there is a 2023 thread!

Planning on seeing Riverside in Pittsburgh on March 18 at Thunderbird Music Hall. Anyone ever see a show there? 

Edited by dhg

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Gugny said:

Third Eye Blind is touring in 2023.  It's a smaller venue tour, which is nice.

Just incase anyone wants to buy presale tickets, the code is FAN3EB2023.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/third-eye-blind-tickets/artist/783654

I love their debut album. If they played all of those songs, I'd enjoy it

I saw an ad for Blink 182 in concert and felt the same. Just play all the songs from Enema of the State and I'd go.

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I saw an ad for Blink 182 in concert and felt the same. Just play all the songs from Enema of the State and I'd go.

Funny sidenote: 2 members of Blink-182 are from Poway CA an affluent suburban community. to the northeast of san diego

Blink 182's name came about as an anacronym to ahem.... **** R B.    RB stands  for Rancho Bernardo a high school sports rival and somewhat snobby north county suburb.  R is the 18th letter in the alphabet, B is #2.

They not like each other much.

🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Now that Tom is back in the mix I'm willing to bet they're going to lean heavy into the early work.

I did work their show (sans Tom) in 2019 when they were playing Enema in its entirety every night. They did a heckuva job.

• Like (+1) 1

Bought tickets to finally see an over the hill Red Hot Chili Peppers perform live.  

My wife pushed our retirement back 2 years to get Taylor Swift tickets.  Can't say I'm all that excited about the music but I am interested to see what a production of that magnitude looks like.  

23 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Bought tickets to finally see an over the hill Red Hot Chili Peppers perform live.  

My wife pushed our retirement back 2 years to get Taylor Swift tickets.  Can't say I'm all that excited about the music but I am interested to see what a production of that magnitude looks like.  

Years ago, I ponied up to buy Justin Timberlake tickets.  Like you, I wasn't really stoked about the music, but I'd always respected him as an entertainer/performer.  It turned out to be fantastic.  Taylor Swift is very, very talented and I bet she puts on a hell of a show.

Seeing the Chilis with Frusciante is a no-brainer.  That is going to be awesome.  Thank God I was lucky enough to see this iteration of the band back when tickets were reasonable (2006 at Pepsi (Now MVP) Arena in Albany - same size as MSG.  $41 for decent/close seats.  I just looked on ticketmaster for the Syracuse show and similar seats would cost $231 now.  Crazy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.