2023 Concerts

T&C

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've seen Buddy Guy twice as part of the Experience Hendrix tour, but never as a headliner.  Should be great!

Saw him and Junior Wells play for free at ChicagoFest in the early 80's... then saw him open for the Stones the last time I ever saw them, at the Beacon (Scorsese Shine A Light show). As Mick said, "Buddy 'Mother#######' Guy!"

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/21/2022 at 4:56 PM, Gugny said:

What kind of APR did you get on the loan you had to take to get these tickets?

Actually, much more affordable than you would think...probably cheaper than a Marlins at Mets game on a Tuesday night...but that's a story for another day.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, Tony P said:

BTW, Joe Bonamassa will be playing at Shea's in Buffalo this Winter. I'll be seeing him at this venue (which I've been wanting to visit for

awhile now): 

Joe B at The Amp in St Augustine

Pretty good venue. Sound can be iffy depending on where you are sitting. I try to sit close to the sound board.

But it's hard to find a better audience. Very appreciative! 

On 10/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, Gugny said:

I've seen Buddy Guy twice as part of the Experience Hendrix tour, but never as a headliner.  Should be great!

I've also seen him twice. Both times at the St Augustine Amphitheater.  In his 80s and awesome. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://johnlodge.com/tour?fbclid=IwAR3vlpxlTMElRLiyPiaIlUOWCnAfhqfRaEYwSH5oFvAtiLrq79bBA0FjKVY

John Lodge will bring his new show “Performs Days of Future Passed” to America. John, together with his 10,000 Light Years Band, will perform The Moody Blues’ iconic Days of Future Passed album in its entirety, with a special recording by the late Graeme Edge and performances by Jon Davison of YES.  The show will also feature a set of the pioneering classic hits “Ride My See-Saw,” “I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band),” “Isn’t Life Strange,” “Legend of a Mind” and “Nights in White Satin” in what promises to be a truly spectacular evening.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.