TNF Week 7: Saints at Cardinals

RiotAct

I think there’s some coaching on the Saints WR.  That guy caught the ball and tucked it into his R arm at his side when he’s about to get slammed from the R

Shouldn’t it be across his chest with his hand over the end and his L arm crossed over it?

Saints offensive woes certainly not all on Dalton

Edited by Beck Water

5 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

With how spoiled we’ve been with Bills games lately, it feels

like it’s under 2 minutes left in the 4th in all these other games. 

Between the two possessions in the second they'd gone through half the 3rd while being down 14. Whittling that lead down 3pts at a time is a lot to ask at that rate.

Well that's probably that.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Between the two possessions in the second they'd gone through half the 3rd while being down 14. Whittling that lead down 3pts at a time is a lot to ask at that rate.

Oh for sure I agree, it’s just a strange feeling and contrast going from our games where every possession matters and to these Thursday night games where nothing seems to get any rhythm. 

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well that's probably that.

If the Saints don’t score a TD on this drive, I think I’m done with the game.  I normally don’t shut games off, but it doesn’t amuse me to watch Hopkins having such an easy time of it in his first game back from PED suspension.

1 minute ago, rusty shackleford said:

Oh for sure I agree, it’s just a strange feeling and contrast going from our games where every possession matters and to these Thursday night games where nothing seems to get any rhythm. 

There’s plenty of rhythm for the Cards, seems to me

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

There’s plenty of rhythm for the Cards, seems to me

Is it ironic if TNF goes from not being able to score a touchdown for weeks to complete blow out? 

In any event, this week has been way more enjoyable than the last few.

Edited by rusty shackleford
Typo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.