TNF Week 7: Saints at Cardinals

RiotAct

17 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Could be... We watch a ton of movies on Amazon and Netflix and never had an issue 

Not to get off topic, but in my home theater room I have all my video sources go though an external processor that upscales everything before going to the projector. That sometimes makes it hard to tell the specs on the real input signal, but it appears that the Amazon app on my Apple TV comes through in HDR.

Sometimes the coloring on HDR makes things more accurate and vibrant from a coloring perspective but darker looking, especially if the picture adjustments aren’t dialed in just right. I created two memory settings on my projector to optimize between standard and HDR so I can have a one button switch between the two depending on content.

Edited by rusty shackleford
Typo
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

It has never been this bad. Even many of the guys that are supposed to be good are bad.  Mediocre QB's like Dalton and Jimmy G look like really good QB's in this league. 

What’s shocking to me is how bad the QBs coming out of college are…with all the pass-first offenses, you’d think there would be more good QB prospects every year….but it’s awful

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, rusty shackleford said:

Not to get off topic, but in my home theater room I have all my video sources go though an external processor that upscales everything before going to the projector. That sometimes makes it hard to tell the specs on the real input signal, but it appears that the Amazon app on my Apple TV comes through in HDR.

Sometimes the coloring on HDR makes things more accurate and vibrate from a coloring perspective but darker looking, especially if the picture adjustments aren’t dialed in just right. I created two memory settings on my projector to optimize between standard and HDR so I can have a one button switch between the two depending on content.

This makes a ton of sense, thank you! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

You are vastly overestimating the level of qb play in the NFL right now.    Murray isn't great but I am not sure there are 15 guys I'd take over him right now.  Its pretty much Josh and Pat and everyone else right now.

Tier 1. Allen and Mahomes

Tier 2 Hurts, Burrow, Herbert, Cousins, Brady, Rodgers, Jackson, Stafford

Tier 3 Jimmy G, Carr, Mariota, Lawrence, Tua

Tier 4 Wilson, Murray, Jones, Goff, Brissett

Tier 5 Everyone else

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You are vastly overestimating the level of qb play in the NFL right now.    Murray isn't great but I am not sure there are 15 guys I'd take over him right now.  Its pretty much Josh and Pat and everyone else right now.

That’s true enough, I for the life of me don’t get why these shleps are being paid when it plain as day that they are mediocre talents on their good days,  oh well, not my money, these are the sort of QBs that are a dime a dozen, 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Tier 1. Allen and Mahomes

Tier 2 Hurts, Burrow, Herbert, Cousins, Brady, Rodgers, Jackson, Stafford

Tier 3 Jimmy G, Carr, Mariota, Lawrence, Tua

Tier 4 Wilson, Murray, Jones, Goff, Brissett

Tier 5 Everyone else

Id move Stafford down.  He's spent.  Not sure Murray is worse than your tier 3 guys.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Id move Stafford down.  He's spent.  Not sure Murray is worse than your tier 3 guys.

Like I said Tier3/Tier4.  Stafford is the QB of the World Champions and is playing with a bad elbow.  He is definitely a Tier 2 guy when he is healthy.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.