TNF Week 7: Saints at Cardinals

RiotAct

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

I’m convinced. Somebody is getting fired over that Murray contract.

Have to see what the next coach does with him first. 
One thing I’ve seen with kingsbury. If it don’t work he can’t adjust. Whatever the game plan is going in is what they’re running. Stop it and it’s game over until freestyle time at the end when Murray starts playing street ball 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

One thing I’ve seen with kingsbury. If it don’t work he can’t adjust. Whatever the game plan is going in is what they’re running. Stop it and it’s game over until freestyle time at the end when Murray starts playing street ball 

The next coach, they extended Kingbury this year. 😭

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

There isn’t a coach alive that can make Murray taller.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

I think that’s just the lighting in thtfle stadium. The Amazon stream looks really good on both my TV and home theater projector compared to cable.

Could be... We watch a ton of movies on Amazon and Netflix and never had an issue 

I think that’s just the lighting in thtfle stadium. The Amazon stream looks really good on both my TV and home theater projector compared to cable.

Could be... We watch a ton of movies on Amazon and Netflix and never had an issue 

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Andy Dalton is better than half the starting QB's in the NFL.  Amazing this guy is a $3M back up.  

I’m trying to think of a time when the level of quarterbacking in the league was worse than right now…struggling to come up with one.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

I’m trying to think of a time when the level of quarterbacking in the league was worse than right now…struggling to come up with one.

It has never been this bad. Even many of the guys that are supposed to be good are bad.  Mediocre QB's like Dalton and Jimmy G look like really good QB's in this league. 

AZ could be in a tough spot going forward with the Murray contract and Kingsbury extension. LA, San Fran and even Seattle seemed to be positioned better for future success. And I thought Seattle was going to be one of the worst teams this year but they’ve been a surprise and have plenty of draft capital with the Russell Wilson trade. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.